Who Wins The Fastlane Triple Threat?

Who's going to Wrestlemania?

• Total voters

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I'm really starting to think that Ambrose should win it. With Wrestlemania looking underwhelming, Ambrose beating HHH for the title would at least send the people home happy. Would be a great way to close the show, maybe overshadowing the mediocrity of the rest of the show. At least make the one lasting memory of the show a good one.

If Reigns wins and beats HHH at Mania in the main event it could ugly in there lol. I don't think they'd want to end the show like that. Also it would be funny but unfortunate for Reigns to get pushed aside for the second Mania in a row.

I think Brock is least likely to win it. Him and HHH makes no sense imo

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Yeah I'm really starting to think they might actually go along with Dean. Vince actually likes him and has given him little test runs before, this is really starting to seem like the culmination to all of that.

Him dropping the IC Title also got me like :ohhh:

Romans my boy too but this should be Deans time :yeshrug:
And if Vince don't agree I guess Roman gotta catch these boos :yeshrug:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It'd be a waste of everyone's time to have Brock vs HHH, they already did it and nobody cared...

I would prefer Dean to win, but what do you do with Reigns in that case? :jbhmm:

Whatever they do, Roman needs to turn heel or sink ever into bland purgatory

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
It'd be a waste of everyone's time to have Brock vs HHH, they already did it and nobody cared...

I would prefer Dean to win, but what do you do with Reigns in that case? :jbhmm:

Whatever they do, Roman needs to turn heel or sink ever into bland purgatory
I think they should have Dean win and turn Roman either right after that or something else. Tbh it doesn't really matter to me as long as he turns.

From that point I'd start building to a shield triple threat at the next mania. Use the story of in the past to Mania Roman has missed out on his crowning moment because it was taken from him by the other two former shield members. And it's at that point Roman finally gets his W at mania :jawalrus:

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they should have Dean win and turn Roman either right after that or something else. Tbh it doesn't really matter to me as long as he turns.

From that point I'd start building to a shield triple threat at the next mania. Use the story of in the past to Mania Roman has missed out on his crowning moment because it was taken from him by the other two former shield members. And it's at that point Roman finally gets his W at mania :jawalrus:

:obama:

2CT

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
we know Roman is winning the title at Mania and there's no way around that

with that being said they got two options, either have Reigns win to face HHH and do Brock/Ambrose at WM or have some fukkery go down at Fast Lane and do Reigns/HHH/Ambrose at WM

if the Wyatt family interferes it's gonna be :scust: nobody wants to see them in marquee matches, put em against Big Show, Kane, Ryback and David Otunga on the WM pre show where they belong

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I'm really starting to think that Ambrose should win it. With Wrestlemania looking underwhelming, Ambrose beating HHH for the title would at least send the people home happy. Would be a great way to close the show, maybe overshadowing the mediocrity of the rest of the show. At least make the one lasting memory of the show a good one.

If Reigns wins and beats HHH at Mania in the main event it could ugly in there lol. I don't think they'd want to end the show like that. Also it would be funny but unfortunate for Reigns to get pushed aside for the second Mania in a row.

I think Brock is least likely to win it. Him and HHH makes no sense imo

Cena has won and ended Mania to a chorus of boos, but they didn't care then doubt they will now; they'll stop at nothing to make their next face of the company look good :upsetfavre:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Roman. I highly doubt they've come this far to not pull the trigger now.

I'd prefer to see Ambrose v Brock at Mania. The thought of Brock v Bray is kinda :ld:to me.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I'm more compelled by Ambrose winning the title and Ambrose/Brock at Mania too. So that means Roman has this on lock and Brock will wrestle a Wyatt andAmbrose will face Owens yet again at Mania. :francis:

Last edited:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
Not a fan of Dean, but it would be best if he did.

- Dean wins at Fast Lane
- He faces HHH at WM. The Authority goons come out to fukk him up after he KOs Trips with the sledgehammer.
- Roman Luger runs in, the goons clear out
- Both Trips and Dean struggle to get up, Reigns is diagonal from Haitch and cocks back. Crowd goes crazy, not for Reigns, but because Ambrose MIGHT just win
- Reigns hits us with the #swerve and Superman Punches Deathmatch Dean
- Trips wins, 1-2-3. MEGA HEAT. The IWC is more pissed off than ever
- The following night on Raw, 20 minute Authority promo. Trips has a special announcement and welcomes Roman to the dark side. However, he says that's not his announcement.
- He states that he is retiring from wrestling and HANDS OVER the belt to Reigns :ooh: Nobody would be able to deny H's heeldom:boss:
- Then this would lead to Dean vs Reigns, with Dean getting Tommy Dreamer'd and losing each encounter until Rollins comes back to set up the Shield WM main event

Won't happen though :mjcry:

Last edited:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Ambrose/Reigns and Brock/HHH - With Brock losing it next night on Raw to someone new thus making a star, like Owens or someone from NXT :obama:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Not a fan of Dean, but it would be best if he did.

- Dean wins at Fast Lane
- He faces HHH at WM. The Authority goons come out to fukk him up after he KOs Trips with the sledgehammer.
- Roman Luger runs in, the goons clear out
- Both Trips and Dean struggle to get up, Reigns is diagonal from Haitch and cocks back. Crowd goes crazy, not for Reigns, but because Ambrose MIGHT just win
- Reigns hits us with the #swerve and Superman Punches Deathmatch Dean
- Trips wins, 1-2-3. MEGA HEAT. The IWC is more pissed off than ever
- The following night on Raw, 20 minute Authority promo. Trips has a special announcement and welcomes Roman to the dark side. However, he says that's not his announcement.
- He states that he is retiring from wrestling and HANDS OVER the belt to Reigns :ooh:
- Then this would lead to Dean vs Reigns, with Dean getting Tommy Dreamer'd and losing each encounter until Rollins comes back to set up the Shield WM main event

Won't happen though :mjcry:

That would be dope as long as the Authority steps aside completely after the first few weeks. Transition the heat to Roman and get the fukk off my screen.

If they do it right Seth can come in and freshen it up later this year.