Who would you rather build around ,prime Kobe or prime Tim Duncan?

Who would you rather build around?

• Tim Duncan

Votes: 73 76.0%
  • Kobe Bryant.

Votes: 23 24.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YBE

Banned
Daps
I'm convinced you are trying to spin shyt now. You tried to use his age as proof that he was no longer a top player and that wasn't the case. Dont' try to change it now.

Kareem before Magic:

29.2ppg, 15reb, 4.3ast, 1.3stl, 3.4blk

Kareem after Magic:

20.6ppg, 7reb, 2.8ast, 0.7stl, 2blk

Now tell me genius, what exactly is incorrect about me saying Magic had an aging Kareem while Shaq had a young Kobe :upsetfavre: Is it the way I said it? :upsetfavre: Was it too abrasive? :upsetfavre: He's Kareem. Of course he was still good. He was older & that's all I was pointing out.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kareem before Magic:

29.2ppg, 15reb, 4.3ast, 1.3stl, 3.4blk

Kareem after Magic:

20.6ppg, 7reb, 2.8ast, 0.7stl, 2blk

Now tell me genius, what exactly is incorrect about me saying Magic had an aging Kareem while Shaq had a young Kobe :upsetfavre: Is it the way I said it? :upsetfavre: Was it too abrasive? :upsetfavre: He's Kareem. Of course he was still good. He was older & that's all I was pointing out.

This is what you said.

Kareem was an old fart when Magic got there.

That's not saying Kareem eventually got old or was starting to decline that says that Kareem was already old and done when Magic got there and that is not the case. Big difference between older and starting to decline and an "Old fart". "Old fart" carries a very clear connotation and that is what I responded too and that is clearly what you were referencing based upon the point you were trying to make. How does Kareem getting older but still being good enough to win MVP and lead the team in scoring for years to come support your point about guys not having top 5-10 players on their teams when they won titles?

No need to try to shift the shyt you know what it was, and I know what is was. Just accept the fact that you used a poor example to try to illustrate your point and move on man it ain't that deep.

YBE

Banned
Daps
This is what you said.

That's not saying Kareem eventually got old or was starting to decline that says that Kareem was already old and done when Magic got there and that is not the case. Big difference between older and starting to decline and an "Old fart". "Old fart" carries a very clear connotation and that is what I responded too and that is clearly what you were referencing based upon the point you were trying to make. How does Kareem getting older but still being good enough to win MVP and lead the team in scoring for years to come support your point about guys not having top 5-10 players on their teams when they won titles?

No need to try to shift the shyt you know what it was, and I know what is was. Just accept the fact that you used a poor example to try to illustrate your point and move on man it ain't that deep.

You gonna keep arguing with me........so, you won. You're right.

Kareem wasn't old. 33 years old is not old as hell for a player. You still got alot of years left :flabbynsick:

Let's pretend people wasn't just calling Kobe old this year either, who's 33 too :flabbynsick:

33? You still got a good 10 years left :smugfavre:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gonna keep arguing with me........so, you won. You're right.

Kareem wasn't old. 33 years old is not old as hell for a player. You still got alot of years left :flabbynsick:

Let's pretend people wasn't just calling Kobe old this year either, who's 33 too :flabbynsick:

33? You still got a good 10 years left :smugfavre:

:laugh: at this "I don't wanna argue but I'ma keep talking" bullshyt. I don't know too many people that said Kobe wasn't still a top 10 player like you tried to say Kareem wasn't in 79/80 in your original post. Who cares what people are saying anyway it doesn't make something right or wrong. After all you are people and you said that Kareem was an old fart in 79? :laff:

BTW You do realize that Kareem played 10 years after Magic arrived don't you? :laugh::smh: at the lengths nikkas go to to avoid the fact that they were wrong.