Who wrote the Sicko Mode verse for Drake? Rick Ross drops a hint. Guess who đź‘€

Mag Wheel

Pro
Daps
Flabby Rick Ross is a lying policeman but I support all the hiphop hebrew hate. Turn up.

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
This post reminds me of the internet meme of someone saying “I like Apples and Oranges” and the internet responds “but why do you hate fruits and what’s wrong with Bananas, peaches and pineapples?”

My nicca:what:

I just posted that post cuz I thought it was funny and this a Rick Ross thread. It wasn’t that deep

I don’t like or hate Drake

Also a lot of guys don’t write their songs and a bunch of cats can’t freestyle.

If you really wanna talk about “loving the artform” and all that other mess we’d have to basically shyt one 80% of the rappers who came out from about 2008 and on.

I’m not saying nothing you saying is right or wrong but the shyt you talking about is bigger than Drake
Except Drake is definitely the premier representation of mediocrity running rampant in the industry, being that he's on the top.. and yeah...80% of the rappers aren't skilled. It's a problem. this is kind of a chance to at least correct that. if you support the guy who at least represents...writing and skill.

if kendrick or any skilled MC was in Drakes spot, rap would look entirely different. the standards would be different.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Except Drake is definitely the premier representation of mediocrity running rampant in the industry, being that he's on the top.. and yeah...80% of the rappers aren't skilled. It's a problem. this is kind of a chance to at least correct that. if you support the guy who at least represents...writing and skill.

if kendrick or any skilled MC was in Drakes spot, rap would look entirely different. the standards would be different.

I’ll say this…..

I don’t think people should believe everything they hear about these rappers good or bad.

Unless one can actually say they been in the studio with X rapper. Take what is said with a grain of salt. Has Drake wrote all his raps, maybe not.

But is someone 100% writing all the raps for all the songs Drake has done in the last 10 years. I don’t believe that too.

I do know rappers have guys help punch ups some lines or a bar or 2, but people love to run with that like “so and so wrote the whole verse”

Me specifically, I don’t even listen to a lot of these new young niccas….. I listen to more underground shyt or old shyt. This shyt don’t move me one way or another like it’s moving yall.

If my fav OG rappers ain’t mad (Wu, Redman, Buckshot, Busta, etc) not sure why yall mad

AngryBaby

All Star
Daps
I’ll say this…..

I don’t think people should believe everything they hear about these rappers good or bad.

Unless one can actually say they been in the studio with X rapper. Take what is said with a grain of salt. Has Drake wrote all his raps, maybe not.

But is someone 100% writing all the raps for all the songs Drake has done in the last 10 years. I don’t believe that too.

I do know rappers have guys help punch ups some lines or a bar or 2, but people love to run with that like “so and so wrote the whole verse”

Me specifically, I don’t even listen to a lot of these new young niccas….. I listen to more underground shyt or old shyt. This shyt don’t move me one way or another like it’s moving yall.

If my fav OG rappers ain’t mad (Wu, Redman, Buckshot, Busta, etc) not sure why yall mad
I'm mad because rap should have progressed off of Busta...not regressed. And it regresses largely because of guys like Drake existing at the top. or even worse; fans not knowing the limitations of a guy like Drake and making it debatable when there's others he's going against are clearly more skilled.

I mean we live in a age where good flow or lyrics is called "lyrical miracle" or "rappity rap" that NEVER was a thing back in the day. if you were good, you were good. Now people try to gatekeep the good artists out as tryhards to protect the Drakes and yachties and youngboys.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm mad because rap should have progressed off of Busta...not regressed. And it regresses largely because of guys like Drake existing at the top. or even worse; fans not knowing the limitations of a guy like Drake and making it debatable when there's others he's going against are clearly more skilled.

I mean we live in a age where good flow or lyrics is called "lyrical miracle" or "rappity rap" that NEVER was a thing back in the day. if you were good, you were good. Now people try to gatekeep the good artists out as tryhards to protect the Drakes and yachties and youngboys.

The only thing disagree with you about is Drake ain’t the thing that’s hold hiphop back or made it regressed.

We not gonna sit her and forget all them mumble rappers, drill rappers, and female rappper talking about popping p*ssy don’t exist.

Also we can’t sit here and pretend guy like Hammer wasn’t around back then… which I was watching a Podcast today, Kid n Plays with Treach as the guest and even he said Hammers accomplishments shouldn’t be ignored in the 50 years if hiphop celebration.

I can’t get mad at one person, whether he’s the so called top or not. When the root of the problem in in so many other areas.

People look at Hiphop = Rap but forgot about the other two elements of hiphop

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Who is Drake signed to to be able to pay 58 writers for 1 song?! Who's all hands are getting a slice of the pie, cause he CAN'T be making money back from music sharing it like that!

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Who is Drake signed to to be able to pay 58 writers for 1 song?! Who's all hands are getting a slice of the pie, cause he CAN'T be making money back from music sharing it like that!

He's not making the bread people think he is.

Which is why he needs to constantly tour. You can't be under this many parent companies and bringing in all these writers and producers and expect to see money off these records. That's why other rappers keep clowning his deals. He has one of the worst deals in the business, in the past 15 years. So many people eat off dude's music, it's wild.

Everything about bro is fake. Including the lifestyle.

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
He's not making the bread people think he is.

Which is why he needs to constantly tour. You can't be under this many parent companies and bringing in all these writers and producers and expect to see money off these records. That's why other rappers keep clowning his deals. He has one of the worst deals in the business, in the past 15 years. So many people eat off dude's music, it's wild.

Everything about bro is fake. Including the lifestyle.
You just saying anything

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Don’t mean to crush your little dreams, shorty.

But everything I'm saying can be looked up. Don't lose sleep over it.
I looked up his tours. Doesn’t seems like he’s constantly on tour like you said. And you know what he makes off his records lol imma leave this beef to y’all. nikkas just be saying anything

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
wouldnt that be aimed more at travis than drake since its his song. majority of the writers are from the samples. the 'gimmie the loot' sample here samples like 8 songs by itself.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I looked up his tours. Doesn’t seems like he’s constantly on tour like you said. And you know what he makes off his records lol imma leave this beef to y’all. nikkas just be saying anything

Not the tours, genius.

His contracts.