Whoa, Chuck D calls Da Baby a... (his SNL performance)

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I'm proud of a Charlotte brother getting the shine he's getting. He's worked for it and he deserves it...

The SNL performances were not all that though, and if any of you guys actually watch big artists on SNL, this is nowhere near one of the most memorable. Itll be remembered that he's now big enough to be invited to SNL, but his actual performances weren't great..

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
I'm 30 and this dude is clearly a mumble rapper. Either that or he's one of those autistic fellas who require a direct care support staff and lives in a group home with 3 other retards.
How is he a mumble rapper when he raps with clarity? Lmao you sound like some old cac complaining that you can't understand hip hop because they rap too fast.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I'm 30 and this dude is clearly a mumble rapper. Either that or he's one of those autistic fellas who require a direct care support staff and lives in a group home with 3 other retards.
I’m 35. You are way off when your assessment. You can question his content or whatever but to say he’s a mumble rapper(hate that term) is disingenuous.

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps

Shut up? :childplease:

Why? Cuz I gave my opinion about an autistic rapper who sucks at rapping and made you cry? fukk you, suck a thousand dikks and die fagget. Don't ever quote me with a bytch ass second grade reply cock sucker.

JDZZO2.0

Banned
Daps
I don’t even like the dude but he’s clearly not a mumble rapper. just listen to one of his songs and you will realize he isn’t.

How is he a mumble rapper when he raps with clarity? Lmao you sound like some old cac complaining that you can't understand hip hop because they rap too fast.

I’m 35. You are way off when your assessment. You can question his content or whatever but to say he’s a mumble rapper(hate that term) is disingenuous.

I take it back, I checked out that "Intro" track and ya'll right, he ain't a mumble rapper. But he sounded like one in those live performances, probably because he was off flow/tune with the backing track and dancing around at the same time. Still garbage. He ain't saying nothing, just simple one syllable rhymes. He doesn't even have a unique voice and that "Suge" beat?? fukkin terrible, simple generic trash.