WHOA! I caught a ghost/weird person on my smartphone security app...

Don'tCallMeLuckyB

Superstar
Daps
Happened last week, didn't have free time to make the three so here it is.....
backstory:

I kept getting notifications on my smartphone that I had a visitor at the door, but when I check no one was there:ohhh:. I figured it was some type of wind or dog but after constant notification was being sent to my phone, I knew something was wrong. Here's the screenshot of the app

WF0Eadx.jpg

Now all this crazy shyt literally happened right before this gathering at my apt. Had to do an group project for school, so I used my apt as the meet up spot:yeshrug:. We had drinks food and a lil bit of music while grinding out the project. It was 5 of us. When it was time for everyone to leave one of the girls ( who was white ) got a lil wasted than others:stopitslime:. So I decided to let this cac sleep it off and then call an uber. So an hour later, this cac woke up and was all apologetic ( still a lil tipsy ) so I made a cup of coffee and told her it's all good:ehh:. I'm pretty sure she had intentions but I didn't let it get to that point, when she got closer while still apologizing, I just put her phone in front her face and tell her call an uber because I had to be up early in the morning:troll:.

The uber came and she was out... then that's when the security app on my phone started tripping. Like I said I thought it was the neighbors dog or kids but the time excluded all that. Til one night, I decided to put up a mini security camera and see if can catch what's causing my app to go crazy. :ohhh:

Then it finally happened and scared the shyt out of me, I got the pic and decided to spoiler it because shyt is haunting:sadcam:. So please proceed with caution.

aM3xFGZ.jpg

be haunted by a coli militant brehs:heymj:probably thought I was pawging