Whoaa, THIS is Jenny from Forrest Gump???

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
The don't have that in Sheepshead Bay :stopitslime:

Sheepshead bay?

some of them rooskie girls got ass and t*ts. :wow:
and they love blakk dikk cuz their daddies are racist as fukk.
no cave bytches in sheepshead bay now. maybe before the 90's.

aRoMaN21

Daps

britney spears aged horribly :scusthov:

but angelina jolie?

she just needs more weight on her. but she aged ok. :ehh:
and there are a few more.

watch miley cyrus look like ellen degeneres when she hits 32. :russ:

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
ever been to the mixed parts of brooklyn? :win:

and im not talking bout them hipster areas.
im talking bout a person with white skin that has a body like jlo but with t*ts. :wow:

No I haven't. Only been to Brooklyn once. After getting off the highway the deepest I went was to Philadelphia and Linden. Did I lose?

I do remember being shocked at the amount of hipsters I seen. shyt was disgusting.

aRoMaN21

Daps
No I haven't. Only been to Brooklyn once. After getting off the highway the deepest I went was to Philadelphia and Linden. Did I lose?

I do remember being shocked at the amount of hipsters I seen. shyt was disgusting.

it is disgusting. all them manhattan prepster families and tourist families who moved in have infiltrated the borough. :sadbron:

u need to go drive up and down ocean parkway and take some turns up and down the side streets btwn church ave and avenue x.
go look around that whole area.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
it is disgusting. all them manhattan prepster families and tourist families who moved in have infiltrated the borough. :sadbron:

u need to go drive up and down ocean parkway and take some turns up and down the side streets btwn church ave and avenue x.
go look around that whole area.

Next time i'm in the city i'll try to check it out. For some reason my job always sends me to Queens whenever I hit NY.

Let me clarify my earlier statement about white people looking alike. I mean it like if I was to see Britney Spears in public, unless someone told me who she was, I'd assume she was just any regular run of the mill white person.