Whoever organized this fight needs to be dragged to the Hague for crimes against humanity

Daps
OP that was embarrassing, what's wrong with you nikka. :dahell:
That bytch is a treesh, from 1 industry nikka's dikk to the next.

anyway here's the fight highlights (bad quality)

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP that was embarrassing, what's wrong with you nikka. :dahell:
That bytch is a treesh, from 1 industry nikka's dikk to the next.

If i was interested in talking about the past I would have gone to a museum :stopitslime: What's important is the future we gon build together

you came out the bushes all sassy twisting your neck like an owl ready to "spill the tea" on shorty. I bet you was saying "yas girl!" as you was typing that gossip instead of alerting the authorities about the imminent danger she was placed in, like a responsible citizen :ufdup:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Tennessee was a lot slimmer when she was younger. This weight looks fantastic on her. She’s always been a beautiful girl, but this takes her over the top. Never knew she was British though :jbhmm:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Hey youre the one willing to suck farts out of their asses not me.

As a dude whos been over there I know the one called Paige is from Hackney and probably still lives near there.

The point is as an american unless your fat or super ugly gang you could fukk. London hoes look up to american dudes and Id say its probably the overall easist place for an american Black dude to eat.

Youd know that if you touched grass. Enjoy your plat

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey youre the one willing to suck farts out of their asses not me.

As a dude whos been over there I know the one called Paige is from Hackney and probably still lives near there.

The point is as an american unless your fat or super ugly gang you could fukk. London hoes look up to american dudes and Id say its probably the overall easist place for an american Black dude to eat.

Youd know that if you touched grass. Enjoy your plat

:mjlol:
I wonder how you navigate real life. Goofy ass nikka typing furious replies in this thread :laff: :laff:

I've been to places you can't even fathom. London is like my second home, fakkit:

accents and slang aside, London feels pretty much like NYC. I was in London around June last year getting money with a breh that moved over there and runs a gym in Croydon

South London has an incredibly high concentration of black people.

Even Portugal, if you go to Lisbon, there’s a metropolitan area called Sintra’s Lane which is like a long train route and that area has a crazy high concentration of black people. Same for Paris.

London is probably my second favorite city in the world after NYC :yeshrug:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
I wonder how you navigate real life. Goofy ass nikka typing furious replies in this thread :laff: :laff:

I've been to places you can't even fathom. London is like my second home, fakkit:
nikka its no need to keep responding.

I could go in on this being way past liking a few pictures.

You really want to save them hop a plane. Even if you dint meet them I promise you theres tons of bytches that look just like them.