Whoopi Goldberg taking heat for victim blaming women who send nudes.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I don't think you're being broad enough and are being too particular:leostare:

I'm being broad because the point is more general.

Is the contention that less "modest" people are more deserving of being violated?

Why is she not modest in her sexual proclivities if she deployed them in private, with the expectation of privacy?

I think its safe to assume women who send nudes are aware its a good chance you may show them to your homies at some point. Or another woman may go through the phone and see them,it happens all the time. Theres really nothing else a man can do with a still photo,at least no me. I couldn't even imagine jacking off to a still photo in 2019 where theres video of naked women readily available. But who knows,I guess some nikkas don't have good imaginations and need assistance with pics of their ol lady. I don't think women send pics knowing for certain that they won't be seen by anybody,she just doesn't want them seen by everybody.

Abraxus

All Star
Daps
I guarantee you this. I’d never want to see her ugly ass nude. I can barely look at her ugly ass head, the thought of seeing her naked repulses me

:scust:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Smart chicks never show their faces when they take nudes or get smashed on camera

:yeshrug:

Remember what I told your dumb ass the other day?Now its becoming more clear "The child of man":respect:
Grown women with the same inability as teenage girls to say "No" to a man/boy they like asking for pics,or letting a man record them.
She might tell you to stop recording,but many of you keep on recording. Women simply aren't built to be assertive and say no to men with a true masculine energy. I do only disagree with Whoopi on saying age doesn't matter,I feel bad for any young teenage girls who might make this stupid decision. And have to live with it throughout highschool.
If any of you have daughters you better train her up,she will be going through with doing alot of things she really doesn't want to do otherwise.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Remember what I told your dumb ass the other day?Now its becoming more clear "The child of man":respect:
Grown women with the same inability as teenage girls to say "No" to a man/boy they like asking for pics,or letting a man record them.
She might tell you to stop recording,but many of you keep on recording. Women simply aren't built to be assertive and say no to men with a true masculine energy. I do only disagree with Whoopi on saying age doesn't matter,I feel bad for any young teenage girls who might make this stupid decision. And have to live with it throughout highschool.
If any of you have daughters you better train her up,she will be going through with doing alot of things she really doesn't want to do otherwise.
What if I'm filming her topping me off with the shotty right on the night stand?
Can she say No then?

:mjlit:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
What if I'm filming her topping me off with the shotty right on the night stand?
Can she say No then?

:mjlit:
“We could all be Cosby”
6c4481bdd33be339d525497d556ea215.png

:mjlol:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Yeah, I'm tired of whiny ass White bytches.

On another note, Bella must be on that heron or something.

She used to be wayyyy cuter like a few years ago and now she just looks absolutely gross.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I'm tired of whiny ass White bytches.

On another note, Bella must be on that heron or something.

She used to be wayyyy cuter like a few years ago and now she just looks absolutely gross.

I googled and it said she's 21:gucci:? I actually have a little more sympathy for her,I thought she was a 35 year old seasoned acctress:mjlol:

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall dudes dont understand women yo lol

yall dont realize she staged this whole shyt? lol

she's playing reverse psychology

women love and need attention, they love showing off their bodies, especially girls her age

its summer time now, how do you see women her age dressed? damn near naked...

so she dont care that the world saw her naked.....

she said she released her pics before a hacker could, yall falling for this shyt? :laugh:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
yall dudes dont understand women yo lol

yall dont realize she staged this whole shyt? lol

she's playing reverse psychology

women love and need attention, they love showing off their bodies, especially girls her age

its summer time now, how do you see women her age dressed? damn near naked...

so she dont care that the world saw her naked.....

she said she released her pics before a hacker could, yall falling for this shyt? :laugh:

Simple shyt