Whos the richest poster on Thecoli.com

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
One breh who used to post in the bitcoin thread and folks use to laugh at him

Apparently he hit it big, I'm assuming millions but I don't know if he ever said, and he came back to the coli one last time to give all the brehs the :umad:

Hasnt posted since :wow:

I want to hit it big so I can do the same thing :wow:

i had 75 bitcoins in like 2011, i remember i started mining when it was 9$ a coin... hard drive died and lost em all and i just said fukk it too late to start again now :francis:

if i even started mining again at that moment i'd be like that breh :francis:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
i had 75 bitcoins in like 2011, i remember i started mining when it was 9$ a coin... hard drive died and lost em all and i just said fukk it too late to start again now :francis:

So many nikkas lost all of their shyt. I lost my shyt multiple times.

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
Why not mine now?

afaik normal pc's cant mine enough for it to be profitable anymore, you would need to invest like 100,000k in the right equipment for it i aint got that.... back then if you left your pc mining all day you could get like 1 a day

i mean i guess i could mine shyt coins but that seems like such a crapshoot at this point :ld:

Red

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hope you still have that hard drive. Crashed hard drives can be recovered, depending on the fault.. MBR.. Plate fault.. Etc