Who's wacker? Rick Ross or Jay Electronica?

Who's wacker?

• Officer Ross

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Mr Get Out

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
A definite jbhmm. Fraud rap vs bland rap?

Let's start with Rick Ross. His stans love to pretend like he doesn't use the exact same flow on every song. A fact which was highlighted by @Hennessy&Enemies and no doubt got people in their feelings.

Then there's the repeated marketing that Rick Ross has superb beat selection. But on close inspection, you realize it's only his stans that think this. Ross's beats are like him: grooveless, bland, fraudulent and all around trash. The only thing Justice League are good for is luxurious album filler. Let's say you're looking to make Only Built 4 FILA 2, and you're hoping no one will ever care about the song again, you can always count on Justice League :salute:

I'm not even gonna touch on the fact that he moves like a cop (don't ask me why). I think it's hilarious that whenever Ross is about to put out an album, his stans are most excited by whether Jay-Z, Nas or 6 Blessings are gonna be on it. Seems kinda backward to me. His entire career is stimulus-based. And yeah, that faux-transformation into Biggie Lite doesn't go unnoticed. As much as his stans wanna pretend Ross is a lyricist, nobody remembers anything Ross ever says :yeshrug:

Then there's Jay Electronica. A mediocre rapper that captured the attention of try-hard dumb nikkas everywhere. He had songs like "Fructose Glaucamine" that weren't about shyt but nikkas still screamed like bytches.

Let's break down Elec for a second. He got hype because he was fukking Badu and had a drumless Eternal Sunshine gimmick. Sure it's wack trash, and he's never been tested over a hard beat, but the real question is: is there any valid excuse for why a so-called intelligent rapper hasn't dropped an album? An even bigger question: How can his fans criticize "plant music" like Drake yet not wonder why the fukk a dude with no album is even in the game. Dude's leafier than..... :troll: (I'ma stop there - he got ethered anyway)

Then of course we found out Jay was balls deep in a Rothstein, which should surprise no one. And that he was a twitching and rambling illiterate, which should also surprise no one.

What's crazy is that both of these guys are fraudulent and bland. You may prefer one over the other because you prefer a certain type of fraudulence and blandness over another. With that said, it's still a tight race.

Who you got?

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Hard beat:

And I dont check for dude like that at all, JE has skills but if you have listened to rap since at least 92, he's :ehh:, however he'd slaughter every mainstream cat right now.

Rick Ross does have good production, that's the major reason he got over, his verses are interchangeable, but so are many MC's verses, even those in the so called T5DOA bs talk

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Jay just cuz he played with our emotions for damn near 7 yrs...