Whose the better fighter between the Charlo Twins?

ade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between Jermell and Jermall everyone says it’s Jermall. But I don’t see much separation for Jermell to be getting glossed over like that. He can bang, can box..puts together really good combinations. And I honestly think he has more power than Jermall. Granted Jermall is a better counter puncher and has better footwork.

Who would u go with?

OR

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
i can take the shyt-talking from Jermall, but Jermell is fukkin annoying to me.

Wouldn't mind seeing Mell get KO'd.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Jermall is currently; but Jermell has significantly closed that gap and that anger, and confidence will translate in the ring in a few fights showing us whos the better fighter......You cant really say Jarmall is better as Jermell is stacking bodies at 154; ko's mean little in the grand scheme of things......:manny:

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
Jermall is currently; but Jermell has significantly closed that gap and that anger, and confidence will translate in the ring in a few fights showing us whos the better fighter......You cant really say Jarmall is better as Jermell is stacking bodies at 154; ko's mean little in the grand scheme of things......:manny:

Why you guys lil Manning Mel like that? You realize that Mel actually has the better record. I say Mall has better footwork and counterpunch ability but Mel has more power