Whose the biggest hater on the site?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
@Benjamin Sisko also needs an honorable mention because he stays hating on @L0Qutus

He did it to that poster too? I pointed out that he kept stalking me and following me around and @ing me in thread after thread and something like 5 other people said he was doing the same thing to them. And @L0Qutus wasn't even one of them.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
He did it to that poster too? I pointed out that he kept stalking me and following me around and @ing me in thread after thread and something like 5 other people said he was doing the same thing to them. And @L0Qutus wasn't even one of them.
:russ: I was just joking because him and L0qutus are both star trek characters that hate each other. I didn't know yall had beef. He's Catset tho so you know how they are

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
:russ: I was just joking because him and L0qutus are both star trek characters that hate each other. I didn't know yall had beef. He's Catset tho so you know how they are

I didn't even have beef with him, I didn't know who he was until he started stalking me. Then when I started calling him out for it other people came out of the woodwork.

:mjlol: at the Star Trek jokes though. :lolbron:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@Wild self this Dallas fakkit is encroaching in your Bussy territory
:mjgrin:

"But you paid for that Bussy."

@Benjamin Sisko get your own, your own..ya heard?

giphy.gif

:rudy:

I pay for Bussy? :dame:

If you lying, at least make it make sense.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I didn't even have beef with him, I didn't know who he was until he started stalking me. Then when I started calling him out for it other people came out of the woodwork.

:mjlol: at the Star Trek jokes though. :lolbron:
Lookk at this lying cac using cactics against me when you got called out for caping for racists. :russ:

I saw a pattern and I called you out on it. When that cac from Pennsylvania was exposed of being a racist you didn't even have the guts to respond to it after I @ you several times in that thread. Then @CHICAGO said you were also a cac as well. It makes since now.