Whose the most miserable unpleasent person on the coli.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
You know you got folks mad when they make 2 board wide posts on you and the only people that dap disses are fat, hurt, shoeless refugees, and LSA posters + simps.
I got that fat fakkit @staticshock on ignore, ol fun size clark bar teeth boy. Backa your neck look like a fresh pack of boudin sausage, I'm sorry forrrrr 2004 headass nikka :pacspit:
@Booksnrain garfield body/Obese The Wiz lion headass been on ignore. Fat bytch 30 living at home because she's bedridden and morbidly obese. #bigfacts hungry ass hoe. Gon' catch a heart attack out here before you 40? Yup.
@Son of Sierra Leone been getting clowned bragging about living off two separate baby mothers in a known chicago dumping ground, not from sierra leone, not in possession of all his front teeth, hairline NOT intact,
@YBG613 Midget Adebisi looking ass gets called Kaffir to his face and comes on here to fight back, digging through random thoughts theads, but you need to dig some water for Cape Town, you haven't showered in a solid year, ol dutch accent in Africa ass nikka. fukk is you supposed to be? Wooden shoe Mandingo? Lederhosen Lamumba?
I got all the smoke, I want all the smoke.
"I quote heem and call out da guy, my dry ass african joke not funny in English"
Use y'all search function to peruse and you can see I victimized everybody in that post.
Look at me and realize how shallow the women you love are. I will ALWAYS be good. :umad:

Neither of my women are white :umad:and I have one BM, a Naija goddess at that:ahh: light brights like you can't handle that.

KingsOfKings

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•ž π•„π•–π•£π•”π•™π•’π•Ÿπ•₯
Daps
Re-reading this thread :mjlol: