Why are dudes simping for online attention from women they'll most likely never meet?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I'm just wondering what dudes get out of it, I could see like if you and that woman lived in the same local area (city/state) with actual chances of linking up.

Otherwise what is there to gain if you and that woman live in completely different states which would be miles and miles away between each other?

Is it nude pictures, phone number exchanges or just acknowledgement/attention that you are after? Is there some kind of adrenaline rush that you get from all this?

Just saying because I kinda see it as being pointless:manny: especially if I'm never ever going to meet that woman.

Im Exhausted

All for one, One for all.
Daps
It's retarded especially on dating apps. Women sending you messages that live on another coast or out of the Country. Especially them Africans and Jamaicans. I live in LA with a large black population already stick to your own men in your country.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
It used to be that you could compliment a broad and make her day.

Now, you'll just annoy her.

Can you even blame women? She can't fukk ALL the simps that give her attention.

So she has to choose the best..... Which leaves the guys that didn't get chosen to be even MORE thirsty.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
0B3XD2.gif

OgB6fMk.gif

Where theres a will theres a way :francis: .. If you into that jet set mack gigolo life :yeshrug:

Last edited: