Why are humans so damn Horny all the time?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Natural law of existence it's quite simple no need too read further:manny:

Have you seen these woman shyt is good:blessed::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dolphins way more horny than us. They don't even waste time with shyt like jobs and social outings. They just fukk and say what's up to nikkas on boats.

:mjlol:
I6L93wz.gif

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
good luck using that after you turn 50 ol delusional ass nikka

learn some basic anatomy before talking shyt

I don't need luck. Cuz I ain't going to be walking around with a handicap sign on my dikk like you. nikkas think impotence is a way of life and not a indicator of heart disease

Dominicansbelit

All Star
Daps
nah we the same as most mammals... men are horny everyday and women get horny maybe 1 week out of the month.. only difference is human females have no mating signal or some kind of indication that their horny so nikkas have to waste their time 3 weeks of the month

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
i dunno if any other animal is in heat year round like us
why are we so obsessed with sex? its literally everywhere
music, tv, movies, commercials, all media ever, even comedians spend half their routine talkin bout it.

fire could be raining down from the sky and you'd still have nikkas bussin in bytches moufs with no care in the world

cnn on in the back like "hello this is cnn now with don lemon. the world will end in 2 minutes please prepare"
'ima at least be 10. i aint even get to backshots yet. armageddon can wait. '

fukk is wrong wit us?
It's human nature. Just like we gravitate towards other things that please the human senses like music, art, and food.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My sex drive is atypical and the women I wife get intimidated and self conscious because they can't keep up or their pussies are destroyed

raoulduke187

All Star
Daps
I don't need luck. Cuz I ain't going to be walking around with a handicap sign on my dikk like you. nikkas think impotence is a way of life and not a indicator of heart disease

bullshyt nikka it's science so give it your all I ain't mad at ya