Why are Partisan lines so Binary?

Daps
Liberals and conservatives always seem to have the same opinions on everything there is never any in between.

like I can’t seem to find people
who are:

Anti LGBT
Anti Abortion
Pro Affirmative Action & Reparations for ADOS
Pro Immigration
Pro Death Penalty
Pro Vaccine Pro Mask
Fearful of Climate Change
Anti cancel culture
Anti feminist
Defund the Police
Anti War
Pro Trade Union
Support Gun Control measures
Free Healthcare
Free transportation
Low / forgive student loans
Higher taxes for the rich
decriminalise drugs and reduce sentencing

Maybe some independents but even then they sway to the left, right or centrist there is never an amalgamation of policies.

Last edited:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Liberals and conservatives always seem to have the same opinions on everything there is never any in between.

like I can’t seem to find people
who are:

Pro Immigration
Pro Death Penalty
Pro Vaccine Pro Mask
Fearful of Climate Change
Anti cancel culture
Defund the Police
Anti War
Pro Trade Union
Free Healthcare
Free transportation
Low / forgive student loans
Higher taxes for the rich
decriminalise drugs and reduce sentencing

Maybe some independents but even then they sway to the left, right or centrist there is never an amalgamation of policies.
Is that because you are a free-thinker, or because you have clear conflicts in your policy positions that have been resolved more-or-less by large party systems?

For example, being anti-LGBT but pro-immigration/pro-reparations is a clear sign that you care about minorities but not all minorities (which is ironic because there are plenty of black/immigrant LGBT people). Should we discriminate against different religions too? What about different disabilities? You would have to elaborate on your reasoning behind your decisions for it to come across as structured and logical imo because it appears to be no consistent thread behind your policy. OTOH, Republicans more or less hate all minorities and democrats more or less accept all minorities.

Daps
Being pro life and pro death penalty makes sense to you?
Stop being obtuse

Compare sadistic adult demons who murdered people in double figures to unborn children brehs.

Once you violate someone’s rights, your rights don’t matter you are no longer a human only a demon.

horizon

Superstar
Daps
Stop being obtuse
I'm asking you to explain yourself logically.

Compare sadistic adult demons who murdered people in double figures to unborn children brehs.
This is you being obtuse

Once you violate someone’s rights your rights don’t matter you are no longer a human only a demon.
This is funny because you're also anti-LGBT so, again, logically explain how you can be anti-LGBT but pro-life? You know they're born that way? Are we only aborting the LGBT babies?

Another question, how would you enforce any anti-LGBT policy without violating their rights? According to you, wouldn't that make you a demon worthy of the death penalty?

This is called critical thinking, adults need to use it.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
If you’re asking why people are that way, well because their is a binary within out political system so you pick up all the things of the side you fall on and reject everything from the opposite side.

If you’re asking why our political system is like this, good cop bad cop :mjpls:

Daps
I'm asking you to explain yourself logically.

This is you being obtuse

This is funny because you're also anti-LGBT so, again, logically explain how you can be anti-LGBT but pro-life? You know they're born that way? Are we only aborting the LGBT babies?

Another question, how would you enforce any anti-LGBT policy without violating their rights? According to you, wouldn't that make you a demon worthy of the death penalty?

This is called critical thinking, adults need to use it.
They aren’t born that way :mjlol:

You speak of critical thinking but you’re not using it…:mjlol:

I should have made myself perfectly clear…Violation of rights that I am referring to is killing or torturing a human being.

Not passing legislation to prevent a certain group from legally getting married or preventing the assembly of certain parades where people expose themselves indecently. Or not allowing kids to be given puberty blockers.

Last edited: