Why are Pelle Pelle clothes so damn expensive?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I went over to my Aunt's house for Thanksgiving dinner along with some other members of my extended famiy.One of my Cousin's was wearing this pretty nice looking Pelle Pelle jacket and I asked him how much it cost and he told me ordered it on Amazon for over $500. So I look on Amazon and a lot of Pelle Pelle material is pretty damn expensive.Even on the Pelle Pelle website you have jacket's coating almost close to a $1000 what's the deal?:dwillhuh:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
I mainly shop at Wal-mart, i don't know shyt bout nothing brand clothes these days unless i see some name brand stuff on sale at Marshall's.

My shirts, pants (sweat pants) and shorts all come from Wal-mart

Only thing I speed a decent amount of money on (100 usually) on is shoes. I make sure i got some shoes that are comfortable on my feet.

Going cheap with shoes is not an option.

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mainly shop at Wal-mart, i don't know shyt bout nothing brand clothes these days unless i see some name brand stuff on sale at Marshall's.

My shirts, pants (sweat pants) and shorts all come from Wal-mart

Only thing I speed a decent amount of money on (100 usually) on is shoes. I make sure i got some shoes that are comfortable on my feet.

Going cheap with shoes is not an option.
Marshall’s and Gabe’s is where I get all my sweats, hoodies, and underwear at, they be having some good colognes too.

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
they got a mean ass Ralph Lauren game :wow:

i done bought some nice polo pieces from Marshall's :blessed:

Yessir! :myman:
Bruh, I was at the mall the other day and JCPenny the other day and they had these nice Docker's coats on sale
Original price was like $180 but since it was black friday they had them marked down for like 80 dollars.
If i'd had more money on me, I'd bought me 1.
Coat was nice
I need me a casual coat.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see them on my facebook feed and these prices are fukking ridiculous...:why: they straight fleecing these nikkas...

Daps
Pelle pelle have high end leather jacket...

I love the style, but First I’m
Not into spending a lot of money on clothes, and second, where I live, is not cold enough for me to wear those, but if I did, I prolly would have a few of them...

images

21722-1673-NILE_2-TONE_CAYMAN-1_1.jpg

images