Why are Republicans waging War against Poor Whites

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I don't know if you notice but there has been a war against poor whites and it seems the Elites are behind it. I believe Donald Trump was implemented to calm and make them believe that America is great again but he is there to speed the process of their demise.

White Americans especially the lower class numbering in the millions hate globalization and other processes that benefit the elite especially white elite. I believe Trump is in place to quickly blind.

Millions are uninsured and ACA greatly benefited them not Blacks/Hispanics

Millions are dying wayyy worse then the Crack epidemic in the 80s with Blacks. Heroin has emerged as the leading killer in this country surpassing gun violence that plague Black inner cities for decades

Less are going to college

More hate groups are rising but are slowly being ineffective as other ethic groups are more estashblish compared to the early 1900s

Prison population is also growing for white females and males

Meth is second behind Heroin.

My question to you guys is why did the White elite leave majority White America?

Where does this leave African Americans and I am not black papi people?

Is it time for Black America to rise and take control like they did in the 1870s and 1880s

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
They aren't waging war on poor whites.

Poor parenting and education has created a generation of undequalified drug abused white workers who are no longer desirable hires. They did this to themselves. :pachaha:
Could be the case probably worded it wrong but they totally forgetting them out there and they can't survive how Blacks been doing for the past hundreds of years

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Could be the case probably worded it wrong but they totally forgetting them out there and they can't survive how Blacks been doing for the past hundreds of years
They're in for a surprise. It won't be long before they're forced to move to the big cities they despise so much to find work. :troll:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
They aren't waging war on poor whites.

Poor parenting and education has created a generation of undequalified drug abused white workers who are no longer desirable hires. They did this to themselves. :pachaha:

What about whites born into poverty ?
Single mothership and poor people breeding creates more poverty

That's a pretty ignorant assertion to make on your part that poor whites are only poor because of bad parenting etc

Both my parents were born into poverty, both my parents were poor until like a decade or so ago, I was born into poverty etc

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
What about whites born into poverty ?
Single mothership and poor people breeding creates more poverty

That's a pretty ignorant assertion to make on your part that poor whites are only poor because of bad parenting etc

Both my parents were born into poverty, both my parents were poor until like a decade or so ago, I was born into poverty etc
Are you a poor unhireable white adult as a result?

Are you going to disregard the education aspect?

Get out of your feelings.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
You need to understand :larry:hate other :larry:, they are the worst. They hate poor :larry:, look at treatment of Slavs , WWII, and brexit.

There is a wilful ignorance to the the drugs like meth coz they are poor people drugs.

I just read the Swedish minister says swedes getting told to fck off back home from Britain, and swedes are their epitome of :larry: beauty.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
If war is being waged in poor whites (its not) then what the fukk would you call what black people have been subjugated with?

They're doing this to themselves really.
Also, They can always appeal to their white privilege they will never lose that.

Just because elite whites disregard and don't fukk with poor whites does not equal subjugation or oppression.
They don't know what that particular struggle is.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
You need to understand :larry:hate other :larry:, they are the worst. They hate poor :larry:, look at treatment of Slavs , WWII, and brexit.

There is a wilful ignorance to the the drugs like meth coz they are poor people drugs.

I just read the Swedish minister says swedes getting told to fck off back home from Britain, and swedes are their epitome of :larry: beauty.

That is true and Europe is going back to that state of chaos.

If war is being waged in poor whites (its not) then what the fukk would you call what black people have been subjugated with?

They're doing this to themselves really.
Also, They can always appeal to their white privilege they will never lose that.

Just because elite whites disregard and don't fukk with poor whites does not equal subjugation or oppression.
They don't know what that particular struggle is.

lol I am saying times change because they use to throw them a bone to get over the Blacks/other miniorities but that is not the case anymore. It's a cash society now not race.

They do it because they know they always have us or some other group to blame their problems for.

True indeed and that's what they did to Obama or any other issue they have.

Family Man

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They can all die for all I care :yeshrug:
Between suicide, poor health, and addiction they're doing a good job in wiping themselves out. God willing, I'd love for the pace to increase exponentially in the coming years. They're waste people. :hhh:

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
They can all die for all I care :yeshrug:
Between suicide, poor health, and addiction they're doing a good job in wiping themselves out. God willing, I'd love for the pace to increase exponentially in the coming years. They're waste people. :hhh:
They will be so dissapointed with Trumps tenure, although they're very easily appeased and duped. He jus has to say "I'm going to take Syrias oil, and they're back onside"

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
Right Wing ideology is a form of darwinism, they believe that the fittest person is going to prosper in any type of environment or situation and doesn't need help from the government, and poor people are just a waste of time because they're too weak to be competitive and too lazy to succeed in a society. They really don't believe the government through social benefits can help someone to move up the socioeconomic ladder. All their rhetorics and policies are based on this fundamental principle Republicans are just social darwinists at this point.