Why are some Black men on the coli comfortable with calling Black women bytches?

Raye82

Sista Darkness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Beardgang :noah:
You are making it difficult for Black men to call you a queen

According to the coli

I know they will probably try to use this to their advantage. Even though, I probably shouldn't use it as often as I do, but when I use its more of a term of endearment :yeshrug:. For men, I think use it towards women they don't respect (Not that this is necessarily a good thing either).

Also, I never seen a guy call a woman a bytch, unless they know each other and are having a fight. I don't see men randomly calling women bytches. If I do it's a rare occurrence. I don't use the men on the Coli as examples. They are able to use the computer and the Internet as a shield.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
she's just not that into you:

Then why give the number out in the first place?! Why the games?! This is why I stopped dealing with a lot of dumb bytches.:mindblown:

shyt happened to me recently, bytch asked for my numberl, then acted funny when we start texting.

this is really what it comes down too, just so nikkas can say they fukked her. if she offers nothing of substance or value to your life and she's being flaky on top tell that bytch to :camby:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's cuz bytches ain't shyt we as men been condition to think as bytches and not put on a pedestal until they earn a promotion. Too many brehs have been hurt in their younger days. In the end we as men think about women 24/7 specially the ones we like so if they reject us we feel ok because we refer to as bytches and bytch ain't shyt. It's all a mental thing really to keep us feeling like a man.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You are assuming that a)women are illogical
And b) women are comfortable with being disrespected

Where they do that at?
You're an example of how illogical some women are. You're ignoring the obvious logical answer to your question in order to try and force some agenda about misogyny. I'll say it again, the same guys who refer to women as bytches refer to other men as nikkas. Just like the term "nikka", whether the term is a dis or not depends on the context being used. Why are you ignoring that obvious point?

Some women being comfortable with being disrespected is a fact of life, not an assumption.

CriticalThought

All Star
Daps
:comeon: not the same thing

And when women refer to men as dogs it's not the same thing? :sas2:

So it's not insulting/dehumanizing to refer to men as "dogs" but referring to woman as a female dog (a bytch) is insulting/dehumanizing?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Current Amerikkkan society and Hip hop age/culture contributes to this............We're all guilty of it at some point. Females in my family always use it...:manny:

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Self hate programming from the white man. I've never called a black woman bytch. I call my black sisters queens and daughters of gaia as is appropriate.

Posted from my iLawnmover
If this isn't the biggest lie

freetroit

Banned
Daps
White bytches
Black bytches
Chinese bytches
Indian bytches
Arabic bytches
Mexican bytches

Its universal not exclusive