Why aren't scouts putting respeck on Nick Chubb's name?

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

This kid is SCREAMING Frank Gore vibes at me. They both had legendary high school careers in their neck of the woods, both balled out in college after debilitating knee injuries, they have the EXACT same running gait, they're about the same weight and height (Chubb is 6 lbs heavier and an inch taller) and they even ran the same 40 time :mjlol: People bring up him getting clamped in the national championship game, but nikka that was Bama:gucci: They could stop AP

On top of that, he's proven to be durable post knee injury, and he's a pretty good pass protector. I don't see how he leaves the top 20.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn’t he ranked like the 4th best RB in the class after Guice Barkley and Michel?

That’s my UGA breh but he’s rated about where he should be. Hell even Frank Gore himself wasn’t drafted until like the 3rd round

I just hope the Panthers don’t get him

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Ehh, not many RBs are taken in the 1st anymore and he has a medical red flag. 2nd round sounds about right and most mock drafts I've seen have him in that range. I'd be shocked if he got past rd 2

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
He should have left before, he has the medical history,

He will be fine, he will go to a team that he doesn’t have to be the man, and can be a change of pace back

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The RB class is deep this year and that's without Bryce Love. But Kerryon Johnson had over 100 yards and 2 TD's against Bama :Idontlikemycoffeeblack: since that's your measurement for success

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
1) Injuries
2) RBs in general aren't valued very high unless you're a special prospect like Barkley
3) His teammate Sony Michel (who I feel/felt is/was overrated) took his shine.

That being said, Chubb is one of my favorite RBs in the draft. He shouldn't go Top 20 like you're suggesting, but he's a 2nd round pick IMO. If he somehow makes it to the 3d, you're getting tremendous value.

My Top 5 RBs in this draft...

1) Barkley
2) Guice
3) Jones II
4) Chubb
5) Freeman

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s because he’s not really a receiving threat if you want an actual answer OP. If this was 1995 he’d be a first round pick. The injury history is a secondary issue