P7Imr76.jpg

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Ashley Cole is mixed race and Ian Wright ?:laff:
What's wrong with being mixed raced? :dwillhuh:

The person in highlight of this thread is too mixed raced, so what is your point?

Also, Wrighty is a legend in the UK.

Outside of Jordans 1 which are literally the same shoes as Nike's Dunks except narrower nobody in the UK would be caught dead wearing those over-sized and tacky Jordans garms. :mjlol:

Only Americans revere American sports legeneds highly. The rest of the world will appreciate true athletes and not 7 foot giant b*stards with gigantism. :ufdup::sadbron:

You stupid fat American c*nts. :umad:

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's wrong with being mixed raced? :dwillhuh:

The person in highlight of this thread is too mixed raced, so what is your point?

Also, Wrighty is a legend in the UK.

Outside of Jordans 1 which are literally the same shoes as Nike's Dunks except narrower nobody in the UK would be caught dead wearing those over-sized and tacky Jordans garms. :mjlol:

Only Americans revere American sports legeneds highly. The rest of the world will appreciate true athletes and not 7 foot giant b*stards with gigantism. :ufdup::sadbron:

You stupid fat American c*nts. :umad:

Is that why Beckham wore number 23 ? Or the new PSG kit has a jumpman logo ?

What EPL team does Ian Wright own breh ?What blockbuster movies has he made ?

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That swag don't fit errybody lifestyle. What the fukk you look like wearing a suit everyday if you a plumber, a bus driver or a metermaid? :what:Also depends where you at. Where I'm originally from in Frisco, all the old heads wear them loud ass suits everyday in the Fillmoe district. But Fillmoe is like a Mecca of game. :ohlawd:The Harlem of the West. Where all the big money getters are from. But young nikkas in the Moe don't dress like that, they just wear all fresh outta Neiman Marcus designer everything. Cats that wear suits everyday when their job doesn't require it strikes me as odd. Even when old heads do it. Like this ain't a Bronx Tale.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of his outfits are a but much, three piece suits for the most part have fallen out of popular comfortable style.
I wear two-pieces on a regular bases, and have two tuxedos for formal/black tie events, but it would be ridiculous to walk around in a three-piece suit all the time, especially with all of the colour and pattern combinations he tries out.

Most people also can't afford a closet that varied.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Thats fine if your going to a formal event. But everyday no. He don't even dress like that when he is not going to an event. But I do agree that you should dress nice when your out in public. You can wear sweats, tee shirt and a hat and look nice. Just having clean, ironed clothes is a start, no pajamas, no house shoes, durag or night cap for women. I admit a judge people who walk out the house like they just rolled out of bed, no shower, no ironed clothes and night cap on.
I wear OCBDs, chinos, loafers, and a durag out most of the time unless I'm at an event or school.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
You would be looked at crazy dressing like that in an office setting. And dudes who rock shyt like that on the regular because they don't have office jobs look like clowns imo. A lot of younger cats on the gram who on that colorful suit tip too flashy for me. But there a couple of Black bloggers who are on a more conservative/office appropriate style tip who are fly, and even some non-conservative Black bloggers showcase better taste than the Jidenna clown ish.

Office Appropriate/Conservative:
4166d11911af09c8e0bb30424c28f371.jpg
tumblr_pf22zmvwNP1tk7ohoo1_1280.jpg

And cat's can go outside the box without look crazy...
b025dc857babea792e692c02586d4371.jpg

5098949559778256ed355b921815c77d.jpg

Last fit is how I would like to imagine myself dressing at that age :mjgrin: Smelling like new barbershop equipment.

Who are some good Black fashion bloggers of this sort of ilk?