Why can’t people just admit OJ was innocent

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Not one piece of evidence stuck, not a single one! If people are SO SURE he pulled off the heist of the century then why can’t anything stick?

Lets look at it objectively
The glove didn’t fit
The time of murder made it impossible for OJ to be at the scene of crime
OJ’s “blood” that was found was confirmed to be planted by the LAPD
The way the murders were executed were far beyond the capabilities of a retired football player with CTE and arthritis on his knees

It was a mob hit and this innocent man has to live with the murderer tag for the rest of his life

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
There's definitely evidence to suggest he killed them. Cops may have planted evidence but let's say they did, if evidence of the actual killer was found, then framing OJ doesn't stick. They counted on no other evidence being found that would exonerate OJ.

But then it could be said that the lapd destroyed the actual evidence just to nail OJ. Not sure it passes the sniff test.

OJ had the time to kill them. Went to McDonald's with Kato as an alibi. Left town the same night.

Do I care, no. But there's circumstantial and physical evidence that he did it.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Innocent people flee from one time with a bag full of cash,passport leaves a suicide note and holds a gun to their head

he killed them cacs accept it you unaccountable clowns
Yeah lets ignore the fact he had CTE and was being accused of murder, of course it played out like that, not EVERYONE who reacts negatively to being accused is guilty

fact is like i said none of the evidence stuck

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Innocent people are incapable of feeling fright? :ohhh:

fright :mjlol:

Police have recovered nearly $10,000 and a passport from the Ford Bronco in which O.J. Simpson was a passenger during a nationally televised pursuit June 17, sources close to the investigation said Wednesday.

The passport and the cash intrigue investigators because they could undermine the former football star’s contention--outlined in a letter read shortly after he disappeared--that he was distraught and planning to kill himself when he failed to surrender as promised to authorities. The passport and the money could suggest that Simpson’s real motive was to flee, investigators and other observers said.

Dude was trying to flee

maybe cuz I witnessed this event/trial live & remember it vividly I see things different. Oj killed them people & the prosecution botched the case. If you think otherwise cool we’ll agree to disagree

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
tenor.gif