Why did King Musa get banned?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Musa was prone to brown-nose and was male feminist. He was basically a clone of @Draje. That alone is going to cause friction with many posters, male heart throb or not.

Anyways, I bet a brehette has a hand in this as much as any breh....not that I care. Just common sense with the way he moved.

:wow:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
His ass needs to go permanently, fukk him :camby:

One of those too cool for the internet nikkas that's a fukking weirdo himself. :camby:

:dwillhuh: what he do bruh?

Im lost

Posted images of @Princess Coco on backpage

Exactly! I thought the nikka was cool

I gotta hold this L

Damn that's crazy. Hope the young woman will be okay that was a violation of her privacy. At first I thought he was an alt account of someone on here because he waited so long to post pics. Most guys will post pics early if they know women will be allover them. I guess some people saw him on cam or met him in person to confirm he wasn't posting another man's pics? He had a fanclub of coli brehettes on here telling the rest of us we need to be more like him.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
MPD,huh?

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Damn that's crazy. Hope the young woman will be okay that was a violation of her privacy. At first I thought he was an alt account of someone on here because he waited so long to post pics. Most guys will post pics early if they know women will be allover them. I guess some people saw him on cam or met him in person to confirm he wasn't posting another man's pics? He had a fanclub of coli brehettes on here telling the rest of us we need to be more like him.

Honestly I'm shocked by all of this. He never got weird with me.