Why Did My Thread Get Bushed? (It Didn't Even Break Any Guidelines)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I just got back home from Subway. All of a sudden my latest thread gets bushed. Listen, the thread was completely within the guidelines :snoop: Then, this one poster always 1 stars all my threads. That's not why I'm complaining. That thread was serious.

I'm serious on Black issues and have been a fighting advocate for equal justice. Yeah, I know it's just a forum, but you all let a dude make a thread asking would he kill people. With all the troll threads and people from st0rmfr0nt making threads and not bushed. How did it happen to me :mindblown:

P.S. I had thread bushed before and those were justly bushed.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/barb...onna-hold-president-trump-accountable.489572/

That's the one^

Don't even tell me I make too many threads. I was replying to others today most of the time :francis:

@cook @Brooklynzson

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If it's not about pawgs, defeating the white man, or questioning everything a black woman does, then it's not allowed in tlr. :francis:

I see what you meant tho but holding Trump accountable is pointless. Politicians lie or change their stance all the time in order to get votes. That's why we should take their campaign promises with a grain of salt. besides he's not even running the country yet so not like he can do anything that he said yet.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If it's not about pawgs, defeating the white man, or questioning everything a black woman does, then it's not allowed in tlr. :francis:

I see what you meant tho but holding Trump accountable is pointless. Politicians lie or change their stance all the time in order to get votes. That's why we should take their campaign promises with a grain of salt. besides he's not even running the country yet so not like he can do anything that he said yet.
I meant his whole administration. What I meant is that we hold all of our leaders accountable. However, I probably understand how some people misconstrued my thread. P.S. I've never been a comedy poster. I've always been the straight shooter, but I'm not mad it's bushed :manny: