Why did the following post get warning points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Dudes should be able to date who they choose. Most people are selfish regardless of skin color.

To the mods -- serious question:

I see the post above got a warning point for "cracker quality posting". :dahell:

We may not all agree with it, but I don't see what's so offensive about it. An earlier post in that thread got the same treatment.

...So -- are people going to be "bushed" for the wrong political and social opinions?

Or maybe the mod was just joking with the warning?

It's not my post btw, but if the modding is going to be as arbitrary as that, I probably won't post here as much.

Was the moderator joking? :jbhmm:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
To the mods -- serious question:

I see the post above got a warning point for "cracker quality posting". :dahell:

We may not all agree with it, but I don't see what's so offensive about it. An earlier post in that thread got the same treatment.

...So -- are people going to be "bushed" for the wrong political and social opinions?

Or maybe the mod was just joking with the warning?

It's not my post btw, but if the modding is going to be as arbitrary as that, I probably won't post here as much.

Was the moderator joking? :jbhmm:
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That post was edited after the fact, you can even see the original post that was quoted by posters.

You can even see the last edited in the post

Status
Not open for further replies.