Why Did Warrior Hate Hogan So Much?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just watched the warrior documentary and he came across as good with everyone he had issues with in the past but you could just tell he still couldn't forgive hogan.

I remember him dropping a shoot on Hogan a few years back too.

WTF did Hogan do/say to get him that hot?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
It seems to have come from the lawsuit that came up and Hogan taking the side of Vince.

Also he wanted to break Warriors legs.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
It seems to have come from the lawsuit that came up and Hogan taking the side of Vince.

Also he wanted to break Warriors legs.

that's basically it. They touch on it on the Warrior documentary thats on WWE Network right now. Hogan was involved in a deposition in some WWE/Warrior lawsuit and he completely trashed Warrior, said he was a flash in the pan, had no talent, etc. In addition to saying he would have broken Warrior's legs for holding up Vince for money on the DVD.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
that's basically it. They touch on it on the Warrior documentary thats on WWE Network right now. Hogan was involved in a deposition in some WWE/Warrior lawsuit and he completely trashed Warrior, said he was a flash in the pan, had no talent, etc. In addition to saying he would have broken Warrior's legs for holding up Vince for money on the DVD.
This

The heat was so real Triple H specifically asked Hogan to stay away from Warrior until after the HOF. They finally squashed it backstage at Mania though :to:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did anybody like hogan?

i wish he stood up and tried to get that union going in his hay day

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
i think Warrior truly forgave him in that moment, but he still was giving him the side-eye :mjpls:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think the leg breaking wasnt a literal thing. Now wanting to rough him up with Slaughter...yea that was legit and i dont blame him. dikk move to pull before the match