Why did we stop giving a damn about dinosaurs? lol

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
even tho theres virtually no evidence to support this claim you're certainly entitled to it breh.

:upsetfavre:

me personally I think aliens injected their dna into apes and that's how we came about, both of us are just assuming tho.

Honestly i think your theory is more respectable then some fish coming out of the ocean onto land and evolving into all the species we have now. I do believe in extraterrestrial life but i havent yet formed a solid opinion on how they factor into the history of earth.

And :ohhh: at myself for spellin extraterrestrial correct on the first try, sometimes i surprise myself :huhldup:

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Honestly i think your theory is more respectable then some fish coming out of the ocean onto land and evolving into all the species we have now. I do believe in extraterrestrial life but i havent yet formed a solid opinion on how they factor into the history of earth.

And :ohhh: at myself for spellin extraterrestrial correct on the first try, sometimes i surprise myself :huhldup:

I was being sarcastic breh, i don't believe that mess. Although anything is possible at this point, there's nothing wrong with believing in bullshyt without evidence as long as you acknowledge that its BS from the jump.

And its a little bit more complex than fish simply coming out of the water and morphing into something else like a pokemon breh.

Do a little research on natural selection and understand how it works, it would probably make the concept much easier to grasp. Without a fundamental understanding of natural selection all this will sound foreign.

btw, The fish that scientist think we may have descend from is called Tiktaalik (or a species similar to it)

Tiktaalik - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ....

and it actually walked. In fact there are species of fish alive today that have the ability to walk on land breh.

You and I (tetrapods) would not exist today if it wasn't for the blueprints found in these early animals.

The only other real alternative to our origins is that God created man from dirt and mud, and Eve from mans rib :stopitslime:

which sounds more believable to u, small gradual change which eventually leads to large change over the course or 4 billion years

or Magic? (God did it)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You idiots will blame religion for anything. Just cram it already you bitter fukks.

Anyway, Dinosaurs haven't really fallen off or have been forgotten; they're just not in vogue anymore because new research is being published that basically turns the 19th and 20th century view of the creatures somewhat on it's head.

Honestly I've always found the Ice Age megafuana faaaaaaaar more interesting than Dinosaurs and I'm glad the schools are no longer cramming them down children's throats.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
its hilarious how these fakkit scientists think that they know what the fukk dinosaurs were based on their bones :laff:

Sometimes when ignorance is displayed at such a high level it's hard to determine whether someone is being sarcastic or serious :smugfavre:

In the photo below T Rex's wish bone is circled, the only other species alive today with wishbones are birds breh.

Sue_T-Rex_FMNH.JPG

But I guess we can't learn much from "bones" :yeshrug:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furcula
(I hate to use wiki but honestly its the best quick run of information available on the internet, nowdays there are less trolls posting BS on it also)

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
  • Dap
Reactions: Tom

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
While we're on the subject of dinosaurs, I decided to cop that Jurassic Park game for the 360 recently, I expected it to be hot garbage but I was pleasantly surprised, it's actually pretty good. I'm only on the first episode and the T rex part had a nikka shook

:to:

T rex was fighting some Triceratops and my lil ol' ass was caught in the middle of it ducking and jumping over tails n shyt, shyts cray.