Why didnt Martin give Bruh Man the beats?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BYLIhj4CUAALh3C.jpg

Bruh Man was a goon. Martin wanted no parts. He was basically a friendly bully.

basically...that nikka would throw little ass martin right out his own damn window lmaooo

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
When ever martin got in his ass he looked like a child that knew he did wrong. plus bruh man gotta be a lil slow

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
This.
There was a character on Atlanta that was basically bruh man...
He pulled that stuff on Earn like Bruh man did to Martin. The Bruh man character basically gave Earn the beats when he tried to step up and without even trying.

I never thought about it but Tracy basically was Bruh man :russ:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Bruh Man sounded like an exaggerated version of some of those hood brothers from DC and PG County. Martin did grow up in PG County (Landover). You saw a lot of brothers with that head-lean in the DMV, especially in the mid 80's and 90's. When I was going to college part-time in the early 90's, I use to work in the computer lab with this brother who was bigger than Bruh Man, but probably not quite as muscular. He lived in DC, born and raised, and he use to lean his head just like Bruh Man, however he didn't walk like that, nor did he talk like that, but a lot of brothers did. Anyway, Martin found a way to bring it all to the stage through Bruh Man.

In real life, Martin fought in the Golden Gloves. I think he always wanted his show to indicate he did have some boxing skills. Although Bruh Man did his thing, he showed a lot of respect for Martin at the same time. He never gave Martin no talk back after Martin would get on him, as big as he was. Plus he never showed he was scared of Bruh Man in any kind of way, and instead practically threatened him a few times for being in the wrong. Again, I think this was Martins way of showing he could fight back in the day. But in real life, Bruh Man wouldn't be coming through Martins window every other night, and Martin wouldn't be taking his bathrobe back, with Bruh Man willing to go back home in his draws.

Btw, that whole thing of coming through your neighbors window in the middle of the night to raid their refrigerator, came from Ed Norton on the "Honeymooners", when he use to raid his buddy Ralph Cramptons' refrigerator in the middle of the night.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
In real life, Martin fought in the Golden Gloves. I think he always wanted his show to indicate he did have some boxing skills. Although Bruh Man did his thing, he showed a lot of respect for Martin at the same time. He never gave Martin no talk back after Martin would get on him, as big as he was. Plus he never showed he was scared of Bruh Man in any kind of way, and instead practically threatened him a few times for being in the wrong. Again, I think this was Martins way of showing he could fight back in the day. But in real life, Bruh Man wouldn't be coming through Martins window every other night, and Martin wouldn't be taking his bathrobe back, with Bruh Man willing to go back home in his draws.

Was watching the "gina that ain't no puppy" episode years back...dude that was amateur fighter was in the spot....

He gave martin props for the handwork when he was throwing punches at that "creature"......said he could tell martin had hands

I said "wow, Pam has on daisy dukes and you're paying attention to the combinations that Martin was throwing, huh?"

He was right though,hehehe

Last edited: