Why do 30+ year old men feel the need to act tough on an Internet forum?

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
fukk is y'all :flabbynsick: ass nikkas tryna prove?

That y'all can use the Internet?

Ole :flabbynsick: ass nikkas on here stay on some "I'm a real alpha :birdman: you a p*ssy nikka or I'll type every letter of the alphabet to you p*ssy I'm a real alpha nikka I get money and I ain't even got a job p*ssy. You in school nikka? :birdman: I'm gettin p*ssy you p*ssy. fukk with me and I'll fukk you up nikka"

Type shyt :why:

I mean what the hell is wrong with some of y'all. Were y'all really THAT lame in high school? :what:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
giphy.gif

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
No, I'm 19 and I wanna do the exact opposite of what they did so I'm not depressed like them by the time I'm 30:manny:

Just look on here breh. These nikkas literally hate EVERYTHING

No disrespect man but you just made a thread about some dudes you'll probably never meet and don't give a f**k about. Why waste your time talking about suckas?

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Does 29 count? :sas1:

I can say this about me...if it's something I usually don't like (like Young Thug for example...not for me but I get a lot of people like him :yeshrug:) I usually stay out of the thread.

It's lame when anybody jumps in a conversation and swears up and down that they hate the shyt yet they know every little detail about it :pachaha:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Direct and active aggression is no better than passive and indirect aggression as a general rule. You do realize that this thread is passive aggressive... right? In other words you're doing the same type of confronting except you're doing it subliminally. Say who you're talking about, confront them and at least get it off your chest and feel better.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk is y'all :flabbynsick: ass nikkas tryna prove?

That y'all can use the Internet?

Ole :flabbynsick: ass nikkas on here stay on some "I'm a real alpha :birdman: you a p*ssy nikka or I'll type every letter of the alphabet to you p*ssy I'm a real alpha nikka I get money and I ain't even got a job p*ssy. You in school nikka? :birdman: I'm gettin p*ssy you p*ssy. fukk with me and I'll fukk you up nikka"

Type shyt :why:

I mean what the hell is wrong with some of y'all. Were y'all really THAT lame in high school? :what:
how you gon make a thread like this w/o calling them out?