Why do Afrocentrists keep perpetuating the myth that blacks were in the Americas before Columbus

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
They're not black they're australoid not negroid

Whatever you say breh.

I'm not going to bother to get into some heated discussion over arbitrarily-constructed categories. You're speaking with way too much certainty and rigidity here without recognizing that these aren't inherent or natural categories.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
2v3hvex.jpg
this map is a good way of understanding skin tone...
natives of australia can be as dark as those of africa BUT they have different type hair.
pangea shows how everything used to be. i think its a good way to understand skin tone too and genetic differences with the continents

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
2v3hvex.jpg
this map is a good way of understanding skin tone...
natives of australia can be as dark as those of africa BUT they have different type hair.
pangea shows how everything used to be. i think its a good way to understand skin tone too and genetic differences with the continents

Pangea was way before humans even before pre human species

No one knows how the first people who left Africa got to Australia

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
Pangea was way before humans even before pre human species

i thought you were that alien theory guy who said aliens placed living people on this earth or some shyt
and you wanna question fossils and say that because we didnt find ish that rotted in the ground that means that the oldest fossil found means THAT is the oldest fossil? :dahell:
silly rabbit, you question scientists and then say that there couldnt be any life on continents that floated and got pushed away from each other??
im not saying life existed from the get when pangea was around, but if you believe we evolved then how is it not possible we evolved scattered??????
look below and tell me that SKIN tone dont exist specifically for those continents. :martin:
northern europe and russia give that milk white look. specifically for EURASIA

2crsqqf.png

Mess World

☭☥☤☮☯ψ
Daps
i thought you were that alien theory guy who said aliens placed living people on this earth or some shyt
and you wanna question fossils and say that because we didnt find ish that rotted in the ground that means that the oldest fossil found means THAT is the oldest fossil? :dahell:
silly rabbit, you question scientists and then say that there couldnt be any life on continents that floated and got pushed away from each other??
im not saying life existed from the get when pangea was around, but if you believe we evolved then how is it not possible we evolved scattered??????
look below and tell me that SKIN tone dont exist specifically for those continents. :martin:
northern europe and russia give that milk white look. specifically for EURASIA

2crsqqf.png

I'm a walking contradiction baby

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I can kinda see Africans visiting America before in ancient times and going back or even intermarrying with Native Americans. But I'm kinda like :francis: with the people who say we were here and enslaved and only a tiny amount of Africans were brought over to be enslaved with us.

1. How did white folks really come in and enslave black Americans who should have known the land much better than them? Like the natives could escape and hide.
2. What language did native Black Americans speak?

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
I think its even deeper than that. I believe that some of the Native American groups were phenotypically black(black does NOT mean African, Africans do NOT have a monopoly on being black) in the same manner as the negritos in Asia and Melanesians of the Pacific, and have found numerous photos and historical descriptions depicting and displaying them as such, Mongoloids from Siberia are not the only people that migrated to the Americas thousands of years before Columbus.

Also, some of the Native American groups were clearly of Australoid origin similar to the Austrailian Aborigines, some even Polynesian, and not Mongoloid(native american isn't a race anymore than a current american is, its a fukkin nationality by true definition at the most), and yes, I do believe that Africans were sailing to the Americas long before Europeans, any black person that writes that off is a goddamned brainwashed c00n of the highest order

and this thomas dude revealed in the booth that he was born in 1996, i'd take his new black opinion with a grain of salt, notice how that fukkin c00n had absolutely no problem believing that barbarian savage ass vikings could make it here, but no way some Africans who were distanced a lot closer to the Americas could

And Ivan Van Sertima is NOT an African American, so quit tryna blame this theory on African Americans

Sick Boy

Banned
Daps
The first photo is photoshopped to make the dudes lips look bigger, you can see hella pixels in that shyt

The second head is clearly an Olmec of Polynesian descent(the nikka looks like fukkin Rikishi from the WWF) and not a typical mongoloid native american(do some research on the FACT that polynesians were native to the americas

The 3rd comparison is so terrible that there's no need to comment on it because I know what that particular olmec head looks like from the front and it don't look shyt like that woman or any modern native american person for that matter

and where is the side by side comparisons for the El Negro olmec head?

And where did I say that the mongoloids or the native americans that we know of today were not the olmecs, I just pointed that clearly their were blacks among them

Last edited: