Why Do Bishes Lie About They're Ethnicity?

CoochieMane

#Wholesomegang
Daps
Reppin
Trinidad
This is an AA chick thing. Most AA don't see ourselves as an ethnic group or nationality. Most of us just see ourselves as random black people or former slaves.
Some of these idiots even claim Jamaican heritage:comeon:as if the average AA woman isn't already more racially admixed than the average Jamaican woman in the first place.
id say it's more a dumb people thing than anything else, both my grandma's weren't black according to thecoli's definition and none of my aunts and uncles ever claimed anything besides black.
I remember being younger and hearing my grandma say stuff like "us black people need to do better" and I looked at her like :gucci:
and said you're not black and she hit me the :what: and said of course I am.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
id say it's more a dumb people thing than anything else, both my grandma's weren't black according to thecoli's definition and none of my aunts and uncles ever claimed anything besides black.
I remember being younger and hearing my grandma say stuff like "us black people need to do better" and I looked at her like :gucci:
and said you're not black and she hit me the :what: and said of course I am.
B b b but the coli told me Caribbean people didn't know they were black :mjgrin: