Why do Black People Claiming to be "Different" Usually end up Being c00ns?

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
This happen to anyone else?

You meet a black man or woman and they go out of the way to explain how "different" they are.:francis:

either they claim: A. to have grown up so different from other black people,

or B. they claim to think so different from others.

No matter how they declare themselves "different" they usually always turn out to be c00nish.:francis:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'd be the first to say I grew up in the hood. And some n1ggas don't vibe with me cause they think I'm different weird or whatever. But its cool. I gravitate with who I vibe with. I don't like ratchet chicks or ratchet n1ggas. Some of them are annoying as hell. I'm far from a c00n. I'm not attracted to white women. And I don't have white friends. Nor do I talk bad or disrespect my fellow sistas and brothas around white people.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
whenever they toss out "different"
i know they on some shyt

they mean special

they have to announce it so massa will know they not like those other darkies.

if im just getting to know you/ we just met you dont need to announce that different bullshyt
everybody is different/ same in many ways

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
I'd be the first to say I grew up in the hood. And some n1ggas don't vibe with me cause they think I'm different weird or whatever. But its cool. I gravitate with who I vibe with. I don't like ratchet chicks or ratchet n1ggas. Some of them are annoying as hell. I'm far from a c00n. I'm not attracted to white women. And I don't have white friends. Nor do I talk bad or disrespect my fellow sistas and brothas around white people.

you not c00n you just a lame:ehh: