Why Do Black People Get Mad When Black People Call White People Slurs?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta

After watching both of these videos and reading the comments - I just want to know why do some of us say "it's wrong to call them [aka racist, neo-nazis, etc] "Cracka Ass *******" and "White Devils."

CGod is clearly saying that not all white people are "*******" - and makes the distinction -- but White people called up and are in the comment section mad and salty. When they know what's up.

And of course Black people (Black men and women) also feel some type of way about him using it.

"Cracker," the old standby of Anglo insults was first noted in the mid 18th century, making it older than the United States itself. It was used to refer to poor whites, particularly those inhabiting the frontier regions of Maryland, Virginia and Georgia. It is suspected that it was a shortened version of "whip-cracker," since the manual labor they did involved driving livestock with a whip (not to mention the other brutal arenas where those skills were employed.) Over the course of time it came to represent a person of lower caste or criminal disposition, (in some instances, was used in reference to bandits and other lawless folk.) Source

I just wanna know why? I'm really trying to understand. Help me.

Why are we always being SO nice and caring when most of these people could give two flying ... about Black people.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Put simply. It's an evolution of argumentation and economy of energy/effort. In a broader scope it's advanced war strategy.
Yelling back and name calling every cac who disagrees with you, puts you on an even battlefield..., you don't want to even things up....you want the advantage right? By behaving or responding this way singularly you corner yourself and are prime candidate for logic reversal. Its done at this very moment with the (Confederate Statue, BLM, etc). Semantics are more effective than emotion to this opponent directly. All that rah rah shyt is antiquated, and predictable. This "niceness" is not what you think it is. A spiders web is calm and welcoming....but if you get caught in that bytch, it's a wrap.
:hubie:
I don't know tho...I just think a warrior should aim to defeat his opponent completely, but care to do it with a precise violent beauty.