Why Do Black Women Use SnapChat Filters That Lighten Their Skin And Eye Color?

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
1. When I say lead i don't mean run the entire relationship.

2. You took a small part of my post, then misinterpreted it.

3. Women don't have the same capabilities as men in general. Nor do they want to have the same responsibilities as men.

4. Funny how you say I am letting women off the hook when you did the same thing in your post. You shifted the blame from the women who CHOOSE to use skin lighten filters, to the men saying the reason why they do it is to attract us.

5. If men don't give a damn about what people say about their skin tone then why should women?

6. You cant use your small group of friends to rebut a point I made about men on a wide scale.
I'm going to keep this short and just simply say that, everyone has their own individual personal experience that shapes their view of reality including you :smile:. Have a nice day.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pay attention to social media, brehs & brehettes

take social media seriously, brehs & brehettes

let social fukking media get you in your feelings, brehs & brehettes :dead:

We too grown to be getting feelings hurt from some memes and tweets :heh:

we aint 13 no more :dead:
It matters.

Men calling dark skinned black women cockroaches isn't suddenly okay because it's on the Internet.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
It matters.

Men calling dark skinned black women cockroaches isn't suddenly okay because it's on the Internet.

You'll be miserable if you take social media seriously.

Use social media to get paid, not get in your feelings.

men AND women troll for followers and retweets everyday, B.

I could find anything to get upset about on social media.... cacs being racist all day long but that doesnt mean any of these people will pop shyt in REAL LIFE.

on the internet, black women are obsessed with white men... I go outside and I dont see it.

Stop using twitter as a reference to real life.... these people are broke and bored.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
What does black men have to do with the topic at hand? The topic is the use of a particular snapchat filter, not black men and why black women may feel insecure about their skin tone/color.

The topic isn't about all women that use it. It's about black women that use it while at the same time preach and claim to support black beauty.

These brehettes and simptastic brehs LOOOOOOVVVVVE them saw strawman arguments. :mjlol:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
This is a easy one, its because lighter skin and lighter eyes gives them a better chance at attention from men regardless if they're problack or not. Lighter skin and eyes combined with "sharper" features is the pinnacle of female beauty across the globe. It also doesn't help that those same dark skin women have been put down for they're skin tone since they were children by their male counterparts, while they at the same time prefer those same lighter skin women.
Come on bro that's bs.

Thirsty men are at an all time high. Even obese, average women get dudes simping on them on social media.

You are acting as if black women that aren't light skinned get no attention, which is not true at all.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
To this day i don't understand all this "appeal" of social networks, i myself only have two email accounts, and an twiter that i neither use, nothing more :hubie:

Seeing all this i prefer to continue know nothing :francis:

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
This dude is so lame. Not only do women of all races use that filter but the example that you chose to use was a poor one considering the girl in the pic is naturally light skin with green eyes. If you followed her on Ig you would know this.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
To this day i don't understand all this "appeal" of social networks, i myself only have two email accounts, and an twiter that i neither use, nothing more :hubie:

Seeing all this i prefer to continue know nothing :francis:
Real talk.

I only recently got instagram and snapchat like 3 months ago, and I follow less than 5 people on both.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
This dude is a fakkit and always in the midst of female business. He wants to be a woman so bad. Everybody knows that the flower crown is the #1 filter used by girls on SC followed by the dog filter.

& On top of that got the nerve to have a non-black bih in his avi but want to speak on everything related to Black Women.
Joanne-The-Scammer.jpg