Why Do Blacks REALLY Love Jesus?? (Dope Vid!!)

Daps
Black people might love Jesus but Hispanics love him WAY more. I mean we should all know as to why they love him so much. It's because if you can get a man to fear, you can control him. And the white man came with this story and he told the blacks and hispanics, " If you dont worship this white God, you will go to the worst place thinkable." But it's funny when you really put pen to paper: What is worse than what happens now? WHat is worse than innocent babies being victimized and afflicted with terrible diseases? What's worse than all these natural disasters? Whats worse than war? People still believe in Hell but do not realize that we are already there. Heaven and Hell are right here on Earth. The problem though with discussions about religion is it is so cumbersome to decipher because you cant attack just one religion you have to tackle them all and to do that you must know them all pretty well, so I save it for the theologist.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Black people, for the most part, are poor and uneducated. And as we all know, there is something about poverty and stupidity that turn people to religion.

Daps
Black people, for the most part, are poor and uneducated. And as we all know, there is something about poverty and stupidity that turn people to religion.

Irony is you calling us uneducated makes you look uneducated. If anything black people have been UNDEReducated. Many black people either turn a blind eye to the truth, don't believe it or just dont know what why and how theyre grandaddys and grandmas worshipped a white magician.

brick james

John piffington
Daps
Irony is you calling us uneducated makes you look uneducated. If anything black people have been UNDEReducated. Many black people either turn a blind eye to the truth, don't believe it or just dont know what why and how theyre grandaddys and grandmas worshipped a white magician.

I'm talking about the direct correlation between socioeconomic status and education and religious belief. College-educated people in the higher income brackets (correction: possibly all income brackets, I'm on my phone and will try to find actual stats later) are less religious. In that group there are a disproportionate amount of whites. I am not speaking on any of the causes.