why do cacs get so mad if you catch and eat large mouth bass?

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I fish or hunt, I eat what I catch or kill. There is no other reason for me fishing and hunting. So miss me with all that fishing and hunting for sport shyt and standing up there like a dumbass taking selfies n shyt with dead animals. I catch catfish, bluegill, bass, whatever. As far as I'm concerned I have a license and large mouth bass aren't endangered but for some reason cacs get super mad at you if you don't throw em back in

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
When I fish or hunt, I eat what I catch or kill. There is no other reason for me fishing and hunting. So miss me with all that fishing and hunting for sport shyt and standing up there like a dumbass taking selfies n shyt with dead animals. I catch catfish, bluegill, bass, whatever. As far as I'm concerned I have a license and large mouth bass aren't endangered but for some reason cacs get super mad at you if you don't throw em back in
Ya cain't spell 'bass' without 'ass'

A fish in the pond never needs a compass to swim straight :ufdup:

Cold water never stopped a hook and line from sinkin'

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
When I fish or hunt, I eat what I catch or kill. There is no other reason for me fishing and hunting.

For some reason cacs get super mad at you if you don't throw em back in

I hunt and fish frequently. My hunting areas are so large maybe 1 out of 4 times i will actually see another person.

Fishing is a lot different but most are so busy doing there own things that they arent confronting people over catches.

Only time there are confrontations is when people are doing dumb shyt like letting trash or bottles and cans get in the water, or these Mexicans or Asians that be catching like 30 fish. We have tags so you have a limit. They don't give a fukk about no tags.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Bass is considered the premier sport fish and the more you catch and eat, the less of them that are in the lake. At my local lakes they stock catfish and trout but the bass in the lakes aren't stocked so once they're gone they're gone.

I'm no cac and I don't fish to eat so I don't care either way but that's why they care.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Never really eaten Bass to even worry about that, tried Striped Bass once and wasn’t feeling it, so it’s a sport fish for me.
:yeshrug:

I’m all about eating catfish, bluegill, crappie, trout, etc.

Besides, I wish someone would approach me about what I’m taking home to feed the fam.
:stopitslime:
Ain't never no confrontation. Just a CAC here and there looking at me like :beli: Like if they could snitch they would

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
If you give me 2 bass, 1 deer hide, and 2 oak sticks I can make you a manostaff for +2 STR and +3 AGI

It's probably bc OP caught a Legendary Large Mouth Bass...

I think I saw a couple last time I was down by Saint Denis

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
I'm a fisherman and I still haven't caught a largemouth bass. I've caught a lot of fish but never a largemouth bass but I never went fishing for them either. I usually don't use lures but the last time I did I catch a Halibut which is the highlight of my fishing career. That was my Al Bundy 4 touchdowns in a single game highlight of my fishing career.

Last edited: