Why do cacs use “North Africa” as a byword for “no nikkas”?

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Anyone else notice this? Whenever North Africa is mentioned, it’s basically useful as a way to whiten the area and erase and marginalize black people from historical events. “Sub saharan” is taken to mean “the nikkas”. :mjpls: It is the African equivalent of the word “ghetto” or “urban” which is also taken to mean black people.

What they don’t seem to realize is that black people are native to ALL of Africa. Not just “sub saharan” Africa. Which means North Africa also has always had lots of black people today and historically.

The way white people use words and associations is extremely interesting.

Suge Shot Me

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean, Africa is a huge continent, and North Africa is racially different from Sub-Saharan Africa, so I don't see the big deal. Do you have a problem with people saying South Asia or East Asia?

BlackJesus

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I mean, Africa is a huge continent, and North Africa is racially different from Sub-Saharan Africa, so I don't see the big deal. Do you have a problem with people saying South Asia or East Asia?

That’s not the issue. The issue is whether or not significant numbers of blacks are and have been in North Africa. It’s not some “nikka free zone” like cacs present it.

There’s East Asian looking people in South Asia btw, so that’s a bad example.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
They use it to separate cause Egypt is there and everything down there as they say is “sub Saharan” not advanced to them etc. like we don’t give a shyt what you sun dodgers think :childplease:

BlackJesus

Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Your point was obscured by the use of that slur in OP. Now you're doubling down.

I read your point, disagreed, and mentioned why.

Doubling down on what? I said black people have always been in North Africa and you completely misread that to make your own irrelevant argument

Black people are native to all of Africa is this a fact or not a fact?

marleyg

drug$
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
gboro, kakalak
my ol hood

fc493104925ae8423c97616393f525f0.jpg