Why do Chinese people take offense when they hear how good of a country Japan is?

Daps
During those days, the Japanese were just as bad as the Nazis. Read up on unit 731

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Here's one sample:

Nanking Massacre is another one. During their occupation in Korea, they tried to wipe out the Korean culture and impose Japanese culture on everyone. Japan back then isn't the 'quirky', 'weird', 'funny' Japan that it is represented as today. They were very brutal.

True. After that nuke got dropped on them they stopped the hardcore shyt. Crazy how much of Japanese war crimes are forgotten.

inthebushes

Dont Hate Participate
Daps
Reppin
Byrd Gang
I read that Japanese were chinese midgets who moved east and mixed with Ainu, koreans, and negritos to form their current race. I gotta be honest, if it weren't for all of the cool shyt they make, I probably wouldn't be as interested in the country.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The Japanese are the Cac's of the orient. They're missing the same gene that white people are and suffer from the same superiority complex, hence their attempt at imperialism during WW2. With their perversions and repressed aggression, they're basically cut from the same cloth. I can usually tell the difference. Japanese tend to have thinner lips and flatter faces.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
True. After that nuke got dropped on them they stopped the hardcore shyt. Crazy how much of Japanese war crimes are forgotten.

Yea....the USA humbled them quick fast (no disrespect to all the people that died though). From everything I've read, the Japanese were like the Islamic suicide bombers of their time. Them dudes was bout it and they were willing to kill themselves if it meant taking 2 or 3 down to Hell with them :merchant: You wouldn't even know it looking at them today that they used to be a martial and militaristic nation back then.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Sometimes you can tell the difference between Koreans, Japanese and Chinese

AsianWomensFacesQuiz2013Update.png

Like I know off rip the girl in the middle is Japanese. Number 3 is Korean. Number 1 is Chinese.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
During those days, the Japanese were just as bad as the Nazis. Read up on unit 731

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

Here's one sample:

Nanking Massacre is another one. During their occupation in Korea, they tried to wipe out the Korean culture and impose Japanese culture on everyone. Japan back then isn't the 'quirky', 'weird', 'funny' Japan that it is represented as today. They were very brutal.
even their torture methods are weird as fukk :dead:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm like well for starters they're generally more accepting of other 'people'(:mjpls:) compared to other asian countries

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/17/8230783/japan-racism-blackface

"In general, Japan has a lot of admiration for Europe and more ambivalence toward the United States because of the wartime experience," said Cleveland. At the same time, "They tend to view themselves as superior compared with other Asians."

xupnwtolkfpngukc2r4n.jpg

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I think the superiority complex came from Japan getting rid of the unequal treaties and whooping Russia's ass in that war. Had the Euro's shook that a non-white nation could beat em.

Japan should have went with pan-asianism instead of going down the road they went.

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
She feels some type of way because they fukked us over badly in WW2 and are still not repentant as a whole. The nationalist governor of Tokyo visits the shrines of war criminals and co-signs revisionist/denial/textbook altering organizations. I used to be militant in my hatred for japs but now I'm just like fukk it, we can crush them like a tin of sardines now

That chick should've exercised restraint though. Don't make us look bad bytch:camby: the world already sees us as racist sweatshop 5 foot babykillers. And somehow according to many posters on this site, Asian Americans are apparently engaged in secret warfare against the black community :rudy::mjlol: