Why do cute things make us cry?

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Beauty is Divine. Witnessed divinity will concentrate and focus the nervous energy within you, this energy will well up and flood u in the form of tears. This release, followed by the simultaneous endorphin release will show u a brighter side of life, you able now to focus on what you can see clearly. Tears wash the windows of the soul breh!

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
damn i aint cried since atleast 6th grade n i'm 24.

the only times i've cried since then was from laughing or it being cold asf outside

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Beauty in general, but kids too, kind of directly speak to you true inner self, your "soul", whatever you want to call it. All of the social constructs kind of break down, unless you're a bitter hardened invidual, or have had some sort of issues that made you build too many defenses. It kinds of brings us back to simpler things. It doesn't even have to tears, it can just be teary eyes or you being "in your feelings". Really you should consider yourself lucky to still be able to feel like that. You're not numb.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
puppy-dog-eyes-gif-13.gif

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:

I jumped in this thread thinking you bout to talk about onion booties and pretty girls
:mjcry:

You out here taking about babies
:hhh: