Why Do Fat B*tches lack self respect

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
lettuce discuss. Bruh why do fat and chubby hoes have such low self worth? Seriously it don’t even take much to court these hoes. Well it don’t take much to court a majority of these broads, pretty easy actually, but these fattys is like playing on super easy mode. Literally doesn’t take an ounce of effort, no texting nothing. Just ask when can I beat? And there it is. Smh pitiful :hhh:
Raise your daughters, brehs

blqbird

I've been thuggin through my rainy days...
Daps
Reppin
DMV
cuh they fat :mjgrin:

In all seriousness, depends on the person. I've seen some pretty fat hoes that could be considered 8-9s with the weight on them and they're pretty confident in themselves. Weight is the last thing I take into consideration when finding someone attractive unless they straight obese.:hubie:.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
cuh they fat :mjgrin:

In all seriousness, depends on the person. I've seen some pretty fat hoes that could be considered 8-9s with the weight on them and they're pretty confident in themselves. Weight is the last thing I take into consideration when finding someone attractive unless they straight obese.:hubie:.

I don’t really mess with em like that, but I’ve been in a drought so I’ve been dabbling in a couple. Nothing fat just the little chubby ones, and even if they come off like they confident, the second you throw on a movie where the girl is in her bra and panties their heads drop so fast :skip: