Why do Latino women have the cutest feet?

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
LaCienega_Big_Feet.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Some cultures are big on wearing sandals and doing so prevents bunions and corns. An islander or Latin American chic will wear sandals more often than an North American city girl growing up. Black women from the islands tend to have better feet than black city girls in the US.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i might be the minority but i actually like black girls feet. that contrast between their soles and their skin ... muaah. i'm equal opportunity though.

Yes man that is how I am. There is something about the sole of black women's feet. Boy I love to see a black woman's feet in heels. IMO black women's feet are the best.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some cultures are big on wearing sandals and doing so prevents bunions and corns. An islander or Latin American chic will wear sandals more often than an North American city girl growing up. Black women from the islands tend to have better feet than black city girls in the US.

Bs..... Where I'm from chicks wouldn't be caught dead outside the house in sandals... They are walking over rocks and dirt roads with platforms.