Why do marvel heroes beef with each other so much?

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Seriously every marvel comic, cartoon, movie I've seen they always fighting each other, literally having civil wars :damn: Lowkey I think they fight each other more they fight with the villains :dahell: and this has been a thing since the fukking 40s :damn: submariner barley got a word out before torch said "run that" :wow: even the old cac was like " uh are y'all going to get the bad guys :gucci: or y'all going to pop off on each other in a damn museum? :stopitslime: but y'all get my point marvel heroes got a crabs in a bucket mentality :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oftentimes it's more interesting than fighting villains. You usually know the villain is going to lose, you don't know how a hero vs. hero fight will go.

But this isn't remotely exclusive to Marvel :heh: it wasn't that long ago that there was a Batman v. Superman movie

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Oftentimes it's more interesting than fighting villains. You usually know the villain is going to lose, you don't know how a hero vs. hero fight will go.

But this isn't remotely exclusive to Marvel :heh: it wasn't that long ago that there was a Batman v. Superman movie
I mean yeah dc heroes fight each every now and then but for the most part they get along with each other way better than marvel. With marvel superhero infighting runs very deep literally since it's inception.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I mean yeah dc heroes fight each every now and then but for the most part they get along with each other way better than marvel. With marvel superhero infighting runs very deep literally since it's inception.

Might just be proximity :russ:

In DC the superheroes tend to be spread out most of the time and just visit each other's cities occasionally if there's a big threat. Otherwise Batman usually stays in Gotham, Superman usually stays in Metropolis, Flash stays in Central City, Green Lantern stays in Coast City, etc.

For some reason it seems like 90% of Marvel heroes stay in New York :heh: maybe just too many superheroes in one place

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
Might just be proximity :russ:

In DC the superheroes tend to be spread out most of the time and just visit each other's cities occasionally in there's a big threat. Otherwise Batman usually stays in Gotham, Superman usually stays in Metropolis, Flash stays in Central City, Green Lantern stays in Coast City, etc.

For some reason it seems like 90% of Marvel heroes stay in New York :heh: maybe just too many superheroes in one place
I think marvel new York might be worse than Gotham Lowkey :francis:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, if you fight against other super powered people (on a semi-regular basis) that also claims that they are protecting the innocent, can you really label yourself as a hero at that point? :ld:

A lot of Marvel heroes have personal vendettas against other hereos that run so deep, that they remain fractured when LEGIT threats come to Earth.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think marvel new York might be worse than Gotham Lowkey :francis:

Yeah, I mean Gotham has lots of psychopaths and criminals but a large majority of them don't have superpowers.

The sheer amount of aliens, demons, interdimensional entities, androids, time travelers, ghosts, etc. running around Marvel New York is :gucci:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Civil war was one of the dopest comic arcs ever created :wow: alot of iconic images. But even after all of that I don't know how any of them working together after all of that. Stark and company was going overboard...:picard: cap was gonna kill him until the regular citizens got in the way on some look at what u doing bullshyt

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yeah, I mean Gotham has lots of psychopaths and criminals but a large majority of them don't have superpowers.

The sheer amount of aliens, demons, interdimensional entities, androids, time travelers, ghosts, etc. running around Marvel New York is :gucci:
You can pick almost any borrough and there's enough power there to level a country, at least. Shiiiiit go to the wrong one and every other highrise is a planet buster.

Any villains still doing crime in the vicinity is legitimately crazy or retarded. Spider Man caught you breaking in and left you webbed up for 12. Punisher catches you lacking on a bad day and he's going to blow your fukking skull open (No pause).

Thought you saw something valuable in this big old brownstone? Well damn, that's Dr. Stranger's crib and now you're left in an alternate dimension full of demonic shyt.
:mjtf:

Last edited: