Why Do Men Simp IG"models" & E-thots?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I was thinking to myself just now, why do people pay for Onlyfans, send Twitch thots thousands in donations, willingly become paypigs, indulge in findom and here's a new one Vtubers?

If you're gonna trick hundreds to thousands of dollars, wouldn't you at least get some real life p*ssy? Is paying not to get p*ssy the new wave?

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
It ain’t about the p*ssy; men worship these women. Instagram hoes are modern day pagan goddesses to simps. “Donations” are basically simps lining up at the altar to make offerings.
:mindblown:
I'm still amazed

I've met some of these women in real life and to be honest, their life and looks aren't as wonderful as they appear to be.

Apt username btw

O³ (O cubed)

Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
3HgSvMR.jpg

GO65A18.jpg

YpIP8CL.jpg

:martin:

lwdiNPC.jpg

Y'all starting to see the trend here?

:why:
What's worse is that normal women in the dating scene are trying their luck on dating apps.

A few quotes from the Quick Gems thread

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Societal changes

We wanna make sure society has less toxic masculinity, but they way we go about often just focuses on criticizing any regular display of masculinity, specifically in men (wanting to be strong, muscular, assertive, ambition, fearless), and encouraging femininity.

Lack of masculine guidance leads to no real identity and also a lack of self esteem.

Lack of self esteem and lack of masculinity makes these men very undesirable to women in real life.

Add to that the fact that most people in general aren't super driven, and the accessibility of the internet, you get a perfect storm of men who are losers, know they are losers, and feel validated sending money to women for exclusive nudes since it is the closest thing to a girlfriend they'll ever have).

Last edited: