Why do military dudes swear they're fukking cool? Oh and don't get me started on the broads

Discussion in 'The Locker Room' started by flea, Jul 2, 2014.

1. HIVAIDS

HIVAIDS Get Tested

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $344600.00

Same exact sh!t happen with my ex she came back from the National Guard she came back all narcissistic and what not. What happened a year little ended up get dishonorable discharge.

Nicky Barnes dapped this.
  2. flea

flea Legend

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Dade County
    Coli Cash:
    $248000.00

Whoah whoah what's with the name calling? :dwillhuh: U know me dog?

3. Midrash

Midrash All Star

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

Shyyyyyyt:skip:

Freshman year of college, my roommate brings his marine friend to chill in the dorm and drink. He ended up bringing about 4 or 5 dudes from his unit with him which wasn't a problem for me but I'm chopping up good game with them but then there is that one loud obnoxious a$$hole. This dudes starts drinking and gets more reckless with each beer on some "I need to smack this dude like I'm his fukking daddy." type shyt with the way this dude is acting reckless like he owns the place and he has to show his ass trying to fukk with people.:comeon:

Eventually this dude bust out and tries to punk me in front of his friends and step to me on some dumb, coward ass punk shyt. They weren't even downtown yet and this CAC nikka was slurring that I could barely hear wtf this dude was even trying to say to me but his tone wasn't correct and he obviously was trying to get aggressive with me talking shyt to my face trying to show out in front of his homeboys.:what:

I give the :beli: face, stand my ass up right to him and told him "The fukk breh?" ready to go scrap. My dad was in the Army so all that Hoo-rah shyt didn't work on me which surprised this CAC because he thought I was some punk ass nerdy black kid from the suburbs who wasn't gonna check his ass on some scared ass c00n shyt because he was twice my size and white. Fukk outta here with that bullshyt.

Before you know it this dude flips the fukk out and my roommate and his friends had to hold this dude back and this fake ass 6' 5" Jason Vorhees dude was going " THE FUKK YOU SAY TO ME?!?!?!:damn:" on some "How dare you have the audacity to stand up to me you uppity n1ggr!!!" type flow before the group pulls him away and head downtown to party trying to calm his homotional ass down. His friends were like "It's alright man, we're heading downtown now, just forget about it.:heh:" My roommate was talking to me like "The dude is just a little drunk, he doesn't know any better and I'm talking him downtown so he can get it all out of his system."

They came back late that night and we chopped up good game that morning and sort of hashed out the misunderstanding but that dude had a bad drinking problem along with anger issues.

I don't hate the military, I got a lot of family serving but some of them dudes HAVE to be checked because they think every "civilian" is beneath them.:birdman: Check them once when they get reckless on some foul shyt and they will come correct to you every other time after that.:smugbiden:

4. Dank Hill

Dank Hill Superstar Supporter

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $342642.00

I got friends in the military and although they're pretty chill, op is kinda right on this one. My boy was telling me how those boys fukked everything up in okinawa, japan and now they got these fools on curfew and cant drink off base because people couldnt hold their alcohol and started raping girls and doing other dumb shyt.

Maddmike dapped this.
  5. Teal.

Teal. Solo Dolo Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Notfit,GA
    Coli Cash:
    $2614.00

This thread belong in the :bushsss:

KeysT dapped this.
  6. detroitwalt

detroitwalt Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $342750.00

I've never heard a sailor yell ooh rah unless it was in a mocking way

Man you have no idea how many white boys with high and tights I used to see :deadmanny: on the streets of Tiajauna. Boys would get to Pendleton or Mirimar fresh out of framp school and think they were Superman.

My drill instructor used to tell us we knew just enough to get our ass kicked coming out of boot camp and that we would see people would prove it.

7. kermit da hustla

kermit da hustla Banned

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $346800.00

:mjlol: @ you chopping it up with him the morning after, as if he was cool and shyt.

8. You Win Perfect

You Win Perfect bow down

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $404947.96

word. just more proof that people still think the military is more than just a bunch of pawns to make the 1%'s more money.

9. Poh SIti Dawn

Poh SIti Dawn Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $345000.00

Lmao ended that shyt quick

10. TheNig

TheNig Dr.TheNig DDS Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Brolic... Alcoholics
    Coli Cash:
    $392454.00

Well... They used to always say that being a corpsman was different then being in any other part of the Navy. I spent 4 years at Lejeune as a line corpsman. So I can tell you that we didn't say the shyt mockingly.

detroitwalt dapped this.
  11. Yashin

Yashin The Coli's dirty Afro-Mexicano Supporter

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    California (Live in GA)
    Coli Cash:
    $315500.00

Sounds like op got g-checked at the bar

12. detroitwalt

detroitwalt Superstar

Daps Received:
    Coli Cash:
    $342750.00

Yeah u right. Forgot u said u were a corpsman. Docs always went hard(n/h)

13. Maddmike

Maddmike Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    NULL
    Coli Cash:
    $841000.00

I know this as truth...I was in Okinawa in 2002. shyt was beautiful man. Drink and fukk bytches all night til those marines started that dumb shyt. They even took a up skirt photo of a underage girl.....:stopitslime:

I used to know some marines and we was going to go out one time. Those dudes said to us and I quote " I hope yall know we ain't going out to fukk with no bytches, we going to fukk a nikka up"
    :dwillhuh: We was like naw brah, we good.

I actually remember the night the first curfew started. It was my going away, and at the end of the night, those same 4 marines bumped into me at the club. I dapped them up and everything thing and I noticed they was trying to holla at some dude jap, while he was standing right there. I didn't think nothing on it, but when my plane got to korea, one one my homeboys said they almost killed that dude.

Dirty dapped this.
  14. Trajan

Trajan Superstar

Daps Received:
    Reppin:
    Frankincense and Myrrh
    Coli Cash:
    $407806.00

it is the oldest independent air force in the world :what:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Air_Force

15. 50CentStan

50CentStan Allahu Akbar