SMH. Gabrielle union is the true black queen. gab>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bey

o-GABRIELLE-UNION-facebook.jpg

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
the @ feature is free hunty

I didnt know you were the only person in the world or in this thread calling Beyonce a queen.

I know your the one posting pap vs instagram pics though, like people don't look better on insta:stopitslime:

And please don't try and be condescending and call me "hunty"

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
What about that Ciara/Beyonce Lookalike that was hot on Instagram couple months back. Who
Looks better Beyonce or Alyxx Dion?
Alyxx-Dione3.png

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I didnt know you were the only person in the world or in this thread calling Beyonce a queen.

I know your the one posting pap vs instagram pics though, like people don't look better on insta:stopitslime:

And please don't try and be condescending and call me "hunty"

I called kim a peasant

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
How is she not?

No one gave a damn about Bey before white people decided this is the black chick you all should worship. No one thought Beyonce had a butt until white people saw the Bootylicious video like :ohhh: We used to make fun of her. She's an attractive woman but there are regular chicks that got her in the looks game. So what? You all need to stop with this queen shyt too. Bey is a fukking robot just like Kim K. Both aren't in control of their careers. They just have an army of much smarter people around them who can perfectly exploit their talent or um. .....whatever, to the benefit of all. The fact black people worship Bey is disgusting. She doesn't contribute anything of substance. Like her music and leave it at that.

I agree with u i like beyonce but the worshipping of her on social media makes my skin crawl :snoop:. People act as if she can walk on water i mean all she does is sing and there are millions in the world who can do that. She is a great entertainer but thats where it ends.She hasnt changed peoples lives has she? does she pay our bills give us food shelter etc no so Instead of looking up to entertainers/celebrities like kim and bey we should look for inspiration from people such as Malcolm x, Martin luther king etc people who actually managed to change the world and make it a better place to live.