Why do people act like you can only have 1 system in your house?

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the Coli we arent too proud to admit that we're all making over 100k a year. It is what it is some forums or people might not get it like that.

Its just odd to me that people go back and forth about various devices or brands (Android vs Iphone) (Xbox vs PS3 etc)....I mean if anyone here works for microsoft, sony, apple, rim, nintendo, samsung, motorola then it makes for interesting topic discussion. But other than bein a general consumer (which majority of us are) we're just spinning our wheels. We aint solving nothin or changing anything. Someone will point out IOS is better than Android, 15 page thread on 50 posts view..big whoop, the likelyhood of anyone actually evaluating and switching from one to the other is null.

Im not lyin when I say last saturday we pulled out the snes and I had to whoop my boys ass in Street Fighter 2....sure we could have downloaded it on every other system (360, PS3, Wii)..it just is what it is.

I mean, if your pockets hurt, or your money savvy its probably not wise to own every system you can purchase with dollars, but you consume with the understanding that your not going to have it all. PS3 can do some shyt 360 cant and vice versa, IOS can do someshyt Android cant and vice versa....

At the end of the day its redundant. Its like if we're all fukkin the same p*ssy. You sayin its good, some others chimin in "Oh yea, dog thats good p*ssy" Some other cats like "Nah, that aint good, ive had better", "Yea man, that aint good p*ssy"....Everybody got their opinions from the no p*ssy gettin muhfukkers to the cats the get different p*ssy every other day all saying various shyt. At the end of the day does it really matter?

I really be lookin at the screen puzzled, literally perplexed sometimes at a cat whos going hard for PS3 and trying to shyt on 360 or vice versa like their tv aint go 2 hdmi ports or some shyt....like you cant have both? Why not?

Maybe its bigger than me, I remember swapping the rf switch on the back of the tv to play snes and genesis, and unplugging the 64 to play ps1 and shyt. I never had to choose so my opinion toward such things are :manny:

if you were in school and nikkas switched from play madden on og xbox to ps3 and your parents couldnt afford it might have been easier to start dikkriding "fukk Playstation" than it would be to be like, "aww man we aint up on that yet"

:pachaha: I aint gonna front tho shyt be makin me laugh sometimes. I guess its the point of a messageboard. Someone'll be like "Coke is better cause its sweeter" "Nah Pepsi has a more bold flavor" "No cause Coke is more crisp" "Pepsi is more robust, goes better with pizza" :wtf: who the fukk cares...what kinda of peanut butter jelly bullshyt is this..... I aint mad tho, like I said im a consumer...I might be silly with my money too. I plan on coppin the Nexus tablet, the samsung Galaxy Tab, and the Kindle Fire HD....now at the end of the day do they all do the same thing? Yes...do some have some features others dont have yes...we only live once

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:salute:

i was reading that 'will sony loose' thread....and thinking 'these nikkas cant be serious' :why:

i thought the days of system wars was over....:russ:

i love video games...have a ps3 sitting on top of my xbox360...

theres good points and bad points to each system....great games on each system...:yeshrug:

for people that arent getting paid by either company i dont see a point in all the fighting :skip:

courtdog

Drinks Blood from a Boot
Daps
Reppin
I live in the United States
Both you guys, listen. Of course there is no more system wars :shaq:
And the thread starter is correct, why do people act like you can only have 1 system in your house?

I mean, you can go get a ps3 as well :ld:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Both you guys, listen. Of course there is no more system wars :shaq:
And the thread starter is correct, why do people act like you can only have 1 system in your house?

I mean, you can go get a ps3 as well :ld:

im hard pressed to call them wars.. it might be a war for the person saving their pennies til the end of the year when they can finally have just 1, but im more of a like a God, who gets them both/all anyway unless i just dont want to.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
everyone on here that argues about these systems has owned at least two if not all three systems, we argue because we have preferences

personally having all three made me realize how stupid owning all three was for me

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
everyone on here that argues about these systems has owned at least two if not all three systems, we argue because we have preferences

personally having all three made me realize how stupid owning all three was for me

yea, i didnt like the idea of being tied into both psn and live. i got so much doe into psn its ridiculous...

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It's all in the amusement of debates here. Granted, most people don't use logic or facts :ufdup: but it's all to do with shenanigans.

In the end, own whatever you like, as long as you're happy with it. :yeshrug:

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
yea, i didnt like the idea of being tied into both psn and live. i got so much doe into psn its ridiculous...

im the exact opposite

i had so much invested into xbox and live I didn't see the point in keeping both especially since I never had the time to play them

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Exactly. Some peep's preference is the 360, others the PS3, some even the fukkin Wii.

It's just jokes at the end of the day anyway...:manny::manny::manny:

Uhh... what system is The Last of Us dropping on??

:shaq:

You know there's only 1 system worth a damn with those piff exclusive titles.........:youngsabo:

And no, it's not that company that charges you to use your own connection to play your friends online.....:russ:

:pachaha:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This is the Coli we arent too proud to admit that we're all making over 100k a year. It is what it is some forums or people might not get it like that.

Its just odd to me that people go back and forth about various devices or brands (Android vs Iphone) (Xbox vs PS3 etc)....I mean if anyone here works for microsoft, sony, apple, rim, nintendo, samsung, motorola then it makes for interesting topic discussion. But other than bein a general consumer (which majority of us are) we're just spinning our wheels. We aint solving nothin or changing anything. Someone will point out IOS is better than Android, 15 page thread on 50 posts view..big whoop, the likelyhood of anyone actually evaluating and switching from one to the other is null.

Im not lyin when I say last saturday we pulled out the snes and I had to whoop my boys ass in Street Fighter 2....sure we could have downloaded it on every other system (360, PS3, Wii)..it just is what it is.

I mean, if your pockets hurt, or your money savvy its probably not wise to own every system you can purchase with dollars, but you consume with the understanding that your not going to have it all. PS3 can do some shyt 360 cant and vice versa, IOS can do someshyt Android cant and vice versa....

At the end of the day its redundant. Its like if we're all fukkin the same p*ssy. You sayin its good, some others chimin in "Oh yea, dog thats good p*ssy" Some other cats like "Nah, that aint good, ive had better", "Yea man, that aint good p*ssy"....Everybody got their opinions from the no p*ssy gettin muhfukkers to the cats the get different p*ssy every other day all saying various shyt. At the end of the day does it really matter?

I really be lookin at the screen puzzled, literally perplexed sometimes at a cat whos going hard for PS3 and trying to shyt on 360 or vice versa like their tv aint go 2 hdmi ports or some shyt....like you cant have both? Why not?

Maybe its bigger than me, I remember swapping the rf switch on the back of the tv to play snes and genesis, and unplugging the 64 to play ps1 and shyt. I never had to choose so my opinion toward such things are :manny:

if you were in school and nikkas switched from play madden on og xbox to ps3 and your parents couldnt afford it might have been easier to start dikkriding "fukk Playstation" than it would be to be like, "aww man we aint up on that yet"

:pachaha: I aint gonna front tho shyt be makin me laugh sometimes. I guess its the point of a messageboard. Someone'll be like "Coke is better cause its sweeter" "Nah Pepsi has a more bold flavor" "No cause Coke is more crisp" "Pepsi is more robust, goes better with pizza" :wtf: who the fukk cares...what kinda of peanut butter jelly bullshyt is this..... I aint mad tho, like I said im a consumer...I might be silly with my money too. I plan on coppin the Nexus tablet, the samsung Galaxy Tab, and the Kindle Fire HD....now at the end of the day do they all do the same thing? Yes...do some have some features others dont have yes...we only live once
Because the shyt you can't afford to have you need to rationalize why you don't have it. People wanna feel ok about it so rather than saying I can't afford it they instead disqualify the purchase. They never wanted that anyway but if they were billionaires they'd probably buy it.

Same type of people that look at a console and go I'll buy it once the price drops $100 cause its not worth buying at the current price. Honestly $100 ain't shyt.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:salute:

i was reading that 'will sony loose' thread....and thinking 'these nikkas cant be serious' :why:

i thought the days of system wars was over....:russ:

i love video games...have a ps3 sitting on top of my xbox360...

theres good points and bad points to each system....great games on each system...:yeshrug:

for people that arent getting paid by either company i dont see a point in all the fighting :skip:

Systems wars been over :kat: you talking bout friend