why do people assume its not pro black to date Light Skinned/Mixed people ?

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
AA's/Aframs are a "people", but they don't have a land mass they are predominant in, so they don't have a nation-state. African Union is an organization made up of nation-states (governments).
It wasnt that I was addressing. It was me addressing the anti-AA vibe I got from him.

ok, but let me make it clear when I talk of African Unity I'm speaking on a state/governance level. I'm talking about common currency/economic policies, military, parliament, etc.
When I speak of African unity I mean actual unity that can make it stand together during a global conflict and match other continents or at least get as close as it can to matching other continents unity.

It hasnt reached there yet.

Last edited:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It wasnt that I was addressing. It was me addressing the anti-AA vibe I got from him.

ok, I got u

Blackout said:
When I speak of African unity I mean actual unity that can make it match other continents.

The "each one, teach one" is cool & definitely necessary on the community/grassroots level....but the type of unity that is gonna allow Africa to match other land masses and have the world looking at the Black man in a new light needs to be done through economic, military and political cooperation and eventually integration in those areas (on a government/state level). Right now Black/African men and women are disrespected and discriminated GLOBALLY, because the rest of the world associates us with poverty and slavery due to historical incidents. We change our perception by focusing on land, resources, security and defense.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I guess cats (they know who they are) weren't ready to challenge that short but sweet, Pan-African history lesson?:jbhmm:

Last edited:

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
Nothing wrong with it. We all have preferences.

I think it's only a problem when you as a BM OR BW don't date black and aren't attracted to black at all.

Daps
black is black...i don't know any real pro blackfolk whom argue having relationships with light skin people within the community is anit pro black:yeshrug:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
black is black...i don't know any real pro blackfolk whom argue having relationships with light skin people within the community is anit pro black:yeshrug:

because it's not...it's only a problem when the person shows a pattern of colorstruckness

Last edited:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The "each one, teach one" is cool & definitely necessary on the community/grassroots level....but the type of unity that is gonna allow Africa to match other land masses and have the world looking at the Black man in a new light needs to be done through economic, military and political cooperation and eventually integration in those areas (on a government/state level). Right now Black/African men and women are disrespected and discriminated GLOBALLY, because the rest of the world associates us with poverty and slavery due to historical incidents. We change our perception by focusing on land, resources, security and defense.
The amount of unity in other countries are closer to that than africa as well which is what Ive been saying.

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I lost my temper. I didnt have to put little man in a bodybag like that. I should have took it easy on the kid. Hope he learned a lesson though. We need to school these new nikkas.
U didn't really school anybody or anything cause he said nothing wrong what u did do is look emotional ur facts and opinion ain't law grow up and stop attacking people for no reason!!!!!!