Why do people hate Joe Burden?

Tapp

All Star
Daps
:dahell:
Other than him allegedly beating up his pregnant gf why ppl hate him?

I just got done listening to the episode of tax season with him as a guest and I thought dude seemed alright. Tax started the interview tryna fck wit dude and ended up getn pissed. :mjgrin:
Why everybody hate Joe Burden?

Ps: late pass on deck

BronxFleeZ

We here man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gun Hill Forreal
They can't handle his sarcasm. He literally can not control that shyt. Good dude but his slick mouth is his problem

Daps
Budden was one of the first nikkas smashin instagram "models" n he got ok bars so ill give him that

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people don't fukk with him because he can be corny, but he's one of the few rappers who genuinely means it when he says he doesn't give a fukk, he'll be the first to admit that he's lame with some of the shyt he says but he's in his mid 30's now, he really doesn't care about being liked by people that don't get him I guess, except for when he's rapping he doesn't take himself too seriously like most of these dudes.

he likes to just have fun and clown around..that with the fact he's a sarcastic dikkhead rubs some people the wrong way.

Last edited:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I'm not sure why people don't like him as a person (I can care less about artists personality), but he damn sure is one of the best rappers ever that doesn't get the credit he deserves.