Why do people like EDM?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I hate this shyt and it bothers me tryna dance to it. I was at a bar tryna dance and they totally ruined it with this shyt smh :scust: maybe I'm trippin but I can't get jiggy wit this shyt :mjcry:

There's no solid rhythm and it makes it hard to dance to, I feel like it's made for people with no rhythm or something

Why is the beat so damn fast? I'm tryna just chill and move a lil not get damn workout

my reaction:

shyt feel like I'm in damn Batman beyond bout to fight some villains or something not have fun

Last edited:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
I hate this shyt and it bothers me tryna dance to it. I was at a bar tryna dance and they totally ruined it with this shyt smh :scust: maybe I'm trippin but I can't get jiggy wit this shyt :mjcry:

There's no solid rhythm and it makes it hard to dance to, I feel like it's made for people with no rhythm or something

Hard to dance to? Psh... :camby:

Blue-Ravers-moving.gif

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem

Why is the beat so damn fast? I'm tryna just chill and move a lil not get damn workout

my reaction:

shyt feel like I'm in damn Batman beyond bout to fight some villains or something not have fun

Because I'm from the Midwest. EDM as a term doesn't actually mean anything btw.