why do posters in the red have neg priviledges

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
whats it mean when im in the red but my dap/post ratio is higher than yours?

sounds like I provide more value than you and the type of people that leave negs are generally salty losers that take the internet too serious :sas2:

BINGO

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
whats it mean when im in the red but my dap/post ratio is higher than yours?

sounds like I provide more value than you and the type of people that leave negs are generally salty losers that take the internet too serious :sas2:
I mean I could care less lol I just voiced my opinion I’m not in the red so :yeshrug:

deeman

All Star
Daps
I think the point is you got negged to the point that it is negative. Therefore, it’s like what are you contributing to the site besides wack shyt. So, you (not you) get to neg even though all your post are shyt.
It's not always because you are posting wack shyt tho. I got negged and accused of being a cac because I said the word "cuck". shyt is a joke. Even with these new neg priveleges I still don't use em because it don't be that serious to me.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
It's not always because you are posting wack shyt tho. I got negged and accused of being a cac because I said the word "cuck". shyt is a joke. Even with these new neg priveleges I still don't use em because it don't be that serious to me.
Fair enough. I get it shyt ain’t perfect :manny:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
man this site really fked up giving ppl in the red the ability to neg :francis:

like the punishment for aint shyt posters is that they dont get a say in anyones reputation cause theres isnt worth shyt... if they get the same privilege as green posters than whats the point? :why: